ade explains

belly2000 said:
deynaskaz said:
Did you put an arsenal shirt on two days later..

FFS Mods - Are you not going to do anything about this shite? People have opinions, but this guy is the scum of the earth and deserves to get banned - Get rid of this scum!!!!

Which one are you talking about?

badge said:
bizzbo said:
that's really just about the lamest excuse for a comparison I've ever heard. I slated hughes til the cows came home, at times, for some pretty trivial stuff. I'd like to think, tho, that if he'd been involved in a terrorist attack I would have held my tongue for a week or two. what makes it worse here is that Adebayor has been one of our players of the season, up until a couple of months ago. to treat his choice of shirt as significant is borderline paranoid under any circumstances. right now, it's an absolute disgrace. one of our players was subject to a terrorist attack, and people are using his actions as evidence that he is not good enough for us.

short memories, no class, no compassion.

very poor show indeed.

well i'm not going to apologise for having a class deficiency, and i'm not going to go 'boo hoo hoo' and 'i'm never come back on this board again' so i'm afraid you're stuck with having to put up with somebody whom doesn't share the same opinion as you. may i point out, once again, my gripe is not necessarily with adebayor, but with people like yourself failing to see that ade has had a terrific error of judgement.

no common sense either it would appear

as profoundly unsound as I think it may be to use his actions at this time of evidence of anything whatsoever, you're entitled to your opinion.

but some times, some opinions are better left unaired.

belly2000 said:
badge said:
you've just scored an own goal. it's funny how you mentioned the 'accidental' kick because, if you remember, ade had an excuse for that too, didn't he. i was going to raise that point myself. thanks.

How can you say that I've scored an own goal - you're comparing apples with fuck!n pears (or whatever the saying is!) It's like me comparing the Ade issue with the underachieving of Mark Hughes - top corner, there's the equaliser. Thanks...

well if you missed the point, let me explain. posters on here have been all too keen to slag off anybody that dared to question ade's right to wear an arsenal shirt, citing his explanation that he had absolutely no other clothes to wear as sufficient reason for his minor indiscretion. compare this with his comments about the van persie incident. you clearly infer that he must have lied about not wanting to hurt van persie because you think he obviously did. therefore, he has form for being economic with the truth. it's that simple.

Didsbury Dave said:
Someone please name and shame the fucking knobs from that thread. Please.

Every one of them should publicly apologise.

I'll give you one of them,

Immaculate Pasta

and i still stand by what i said in that he was an idiot. I don't beleive all that "it was the only shirt available" just like i didn't beleive his "i didn't mean to stamp on him, it was unintentional"

Hopefully now we can put it to bed, he can mourn in peace and he can get back in the right state of mind for us where we need him the most.

bluwilpgs said:
belly2000 said:
FFS Mods - Are you not going to do anything about this shite? People have opinions, but this guy is the scum of the earth and deserves to get banned - Get rid of this scum!!!!

Which one are you talking about?

I wasn't inferring you. :¬)

Matt Diablo said:
only a terrific error of judgement to imbeciles

top posting, matt bianco! you're right. no problem at all with wearing the attire of one of your rival sides. i'm sure the club are delighted and not in the slightest bit embarrassed.

Some jokers on this thread, why do people have to go the extreme and look to 'lynch' the other side and go to the 'dont apoligise ade'.

Fair enough he went through an ordeal, but I read on here some people saying things like 'im gonna meet him at the airport and hug him'' LOL ffs people are bigging the event up too much.

Why did he have an arsenal shirt in his possession anyway?

Regardless of circumstances I would never wear another teams shirt. I would simply do the interview shirtless.

How long does everyone think hes gonna stay in togo for by the way. . .

badge said:
belly2000 said:
How can you say that I've scored an own goal - you're comparing apples with fuck!n pears (or whatever the saying is!) It's like me comparing the Ade issue with the underachieving of Mark Hughes - top corner, there's the equaliser. Thanks...

well if you missed the point, let me explain. posters on here have been all too keen to slag off anybody that dared to question ade's right to wear an arsenal shirt, citing his explanation that he had absolutely no other clothes to wear as sufficient reason for his minor indiscretion. compare this with his comments about the van persie incident. you clearly infer that he must have lied about not wanting to hurt van persie because you think he obviously did. therefore, he has form for being economic with the truth. it's that simple.

Apples and Pears again. "Accidental" or not, Let's say he did lie about that incident it. Have you ever told a lie in your life ? Doesn't mean everything you say from then onwards is a lie does it?
What get's me is that I admit it wasn't the best thing to do (him wearing the shirt), but he's our player and has been through a lot, but some people are saying get rid of the money grabbing mercenary (and worse) - not saying you as I can't be arsed reading through all the posts - But a lot of people have shown their true colours and it's not blue.
What we need to do now is get behind the bloke and give him the support he needs - which I think you said you would.... And get him back scoring again!

This Post was started by myself, as information to anybody who had Skysports News ,to tune in and watch what the chap had to say. It has turned out to be an excuse for people to personally verbally abuse people on the Forum. It was never my intent to cause such volatility,just a case of passing on information to other fellow Blues.I find it myself strange how people can take. light or even [bad] humour out of such a situation.However,the vast majority whom have admitted to the error of their ways in any condemnation of Ade and the ones who think he made an erronous mistake and argue their right to have an opinion,are at the end of the day TIED together by ONE bond MANCHESTER CITY,Lets all get off our High Horses Admit mistakes have been made and Put It To Bed. Thank You.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.