ade explains

The hysteria on this site is quite laughable.

Everyone coming on here spouting their moral high ground is pathetic.

Calling other City fans for having an opinion, demanding that they make apologies. FFS get over yourselves!

My personal opinion is that he should not have worn that shirt regardless of the situation. He is paid a good salary by his employers and part of his role should be to represent the best interests of the club at all times - Any shirt without another clubs brand would not have been a problem so why take the risk? If you say that the emotion of the situation etc., to me that doesn't stack up. I presume he dressed himself.

Tribute or not it was at best ill-judged.

Just an opinion - and no I will not apologise for it.

The Invisible_Man said:
Graceyboy said:
To be honest, I it would not suprise me if the reason is down to the team supported by one of the unlucky guys that was killed being Arsenal, and it was his way of a mark of respect.

If it is, I expect all those chumps who slated him to be big enough to come on here and apologise to him

You'd be expecting a lot there.

You'd be expecting more than a lot there!

bluwilpgs said:

Calling other City fans for having an opinion, demanding that they make apologies. FFS get over yourselves!

My personal opinion is that he should not have worn that shirt regardless of the situation. He is paid a good salary by his employers and part of his role should be to represent the best interests of the club at all times - Any shirt without another clubs brand would not have been a problem so why take the risk? If you say that the emotion of the situation etc., to me that doesn't stack up. I presume he dressed himself.

100% this.

So this apologising ive done will this get read out to ade now? OOOOOO yeh its just an internet forum to put your views across.

So I dont get what all this saying sorry is going to achieve anyway.

Dont demand shit you daft cunts.

scottyboi said:
toutmaster said:
It was only ever going to be out of respect or no clothing ..anyone that thought different need to take a long hard look of themselves
Im looking and im liking what I see baby.
may be i should have used diffo wording class reply bud

scottyboi said:
toutmaster said:
It was only ever going to be out of respect or no clothing ..anyone that thought different need to take a long hard look of themselves

scottyboi said:
toutmaster said:

Just like to put out never asked anyone to apologise just at least feel ashamed at knee jerk over reaction

Not like he reads just think sometimes real life comes before football

Well, I was one of the more vociferous amongst the people you speak of Dave, and if what he says is true, I owe the public appology you speak of, sorry.
however, I still find the explanation a little hard to swallow, and like every blue in the world, do not believe Baconface was desperate for a shite when he got caught driving on the hard shoulder a few years back, but the twat went to court and they believed him so maybe we're all wrong about that?
Not digressing though, an appology is offered and sorry for some of my over zealous remarks.
Fanaticism is something I suffer from with all things City, and I'll always be that way, I feel and cannot stop being as passionate and defensive for the best club in all the world!

blueinsa said:
bluwilpgs said:

100% this.

Completely agree with this comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.