Ade off?

He is a very good player but I fully expect him to be playing on thursday or monday in one of the next two games . If he does leave city will have a replacement , hopefully . Balotelli isn't there yet , but who knws maybe give him a try and find out but I hope there is a wolrd class striker coming in on deadline day if ade goes

I can't see this happening to be honest. At this stage we won't want to get rid of proven a prem striker. Not sayin the rumour is wrong but I read it in NOTW yesterday so thats why i don't believe it. Would think Mancini would get a replacement tho soon as if it is true. Or will we just settle with Tevez. Balo, Jo and RSC?

Just over 2 weeks to get rid of, perhaps 15 senior players.

Ned, done
Bellers is done, mostly.
Ade seems to be kindly helping out, what a nice chap

I said a while back on a different thread that City would only 'sell' a couple so the rest are likely to be loan deals.

One of the bravest moves in football if you ask me.

You've gotta say Roberto likes a challenge. But at least he has the full, unequivocal backing of the board and the owner for the next 2 years. Or so I hear.

Tolmie any news on transfers in and out mate? If Ade goes then would love Dzeko to come

fbloke said:

Ned, done
Bellers is done, mostly.

I said a while back on a different thread that City would only 'sell' a couple so the rest are likely to be loan deals.

You've gotta say Roberto likes a challenge. But at least he has the full, unequivocal backing of the board and the owner for the next 2 years. Or so I hear.

I will 'guess' that there is maybe something in Ade wanting out, not being entirely comfortable and I will 'guess' he is having it out with Bobby.

I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men.

I will 'guess' Milner is still coming and has been since end of May.

I 'guess' Bobby knows who he can and can't rely on and I 'guess' our business is far from over and I 'guess' we might need another keeper.

I 'guess' we might sign another central defender.

All guesswork, really, I guess?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:

Ned, done
Bellers is done, mostly.

I will 'guess' that there is maybe something in Ade wanting out, not being entirely comfortable and I will 'guess' he is having it out with Bobby.

I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men.

I will 'guess' Milner is still coming and has been since end of May.

I 'guess' Bobby knows who he can and can't rely on and I 'guess' our business is far from over and I 'guess' we might need another keeper.

I 'guess' we might sign another central defender.

All guesswork, really, I guess?

Are you after my title of 'guesser in chief'?

Grrr ;-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Ibra is the ultimate target man. Did you see him against the rags a few seasons ago? The kept launching the ball to him and he was killing Vidic and Ferdinand. He can pull anything out of the air on his chest, an absolute monster.

I haven't seen enough of Dzeko though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.