Ade off?

Big Ned said:
I'm thinking and I'm going to flip my thought because I still don't get it. So now...WELCOME IBRA.

Ibracadabra, it's magic, so says David Copperfield.....

I hope.

C_T_I_D said:
You heard anything about us picking up Dida, THD? I've heard from a few people we might be in for him after his release from AC.

I haven't mate. The thing with Shay has only just kicked-off and City have been straight all along, we see no reason why both men can't be happy.

That was maybe a little naive, but don't see why we would have been lining anyone else up as a replacement, maintaining that stance.

It's obviously changing quicky, Dida as a free, bound to come across the public radar.

Did hear/read Begovic at Stoke might be a poss target.

Did Ibra and Balotelli play together at Inter at any time? (Inter fans viewpoint most welcome)

Big Ned said:
I'm thinking and I'm going to flip my thought because I still don't get it. So now...WELCOME IBRA.

It was sarcasm, mate. Of course Dzeko and Ibra are outstanding target men.

The fact we have made attempts on both, should tell you all you need to know in terms of whether Mancini feels we need another player of that ilk, rather than just Ade.

Unless you are counting that world class target man Roque!

Holding out for a hero.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The fact we have made attempts on both, should tell you all you need to know in terms of whether Mancini feels we need another player of that ilk, rather than just Ade.

Holding out for a hero.

Ahh, I was expecting something more cryptic from you Tolmie, simple sarcasm just won't do.

The above mentioned are much more suited to the lone role than Ade so I can see why Mancini would prefer them.

C_T_I_D said:
Did Ibra and Balotelli play together at Inter at any time? (Inter fans viewpoint most welcome)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cLQNrQ_9ZMb/Club+America+v+Inter+Milan/FiZifLVoQyD/Mario+Balotelli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cLQNrQ_9 ... +Balotelli</a>

Try that, mate!!

Recognise anyone?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Big Ned said:

Holding out for a hero.

so this was sarcasm "I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men."

so we may well see one of these to at city?

my brain just does not seem to want to work today so sorry if im coming across all thick!

Not picking Ade away at Spurs is surely not particularly a reflection on whether Ade is part of Mancini's plans? We were never going to go there and attack them. I'd have thought Ade will not start every week by any means but would get plenty of starts and come on as sub lots over the course of the season. I really hope he would realise this and not be so stupid. Alternatively he can go to Italy and play every week to a backdrop of monkey chants. It's his call, personally I'd be disappointed because I really rate him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
Just over 2 weeks to get rid of, perhaps 15 senior players.

Ned, done
Bellers is done, mostly.
Ade seems to be kindly helping out, what a nice chap

I said a while back on a different thread that City would only 'sell' a couple so the rest are likely to be loan deals.

One of the bravest moves in football if you ask me.

You've gotta say Roberto likes a challenge. But at least he has the full, unequivocal backing of the board and the owner for the next 2 years. Or so I hear.

I will 'guess' that there is maybe something in Ade wanting out, not being entirely comfortable and I will 'guess' he is having it out with Bobby.

I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men.

I will 'guess' Milner is still coming and has been since end of May.

I 'guess' Bobby knows who he can and can't rely on and I 'guess' our business is far from over and I 'guess' we might need another keeper.

I 'guess' we might sign another central defender.

All guesswork, really, I guess?

wonder if this other central defender is the famed David Luiz or if we have someone else on the radar the press haven't picked up on yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.