Ade off?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
Just over 2 weeks to get rid of, perhaps 15 senior players.

Ned, done
Bellers is done, mostly.
Ade seems to be kindly helping out, what a nice chap

I said a while back on a different thread that City would only 'sell' a couple so the rest are likely to be loan deals.

One of the bravest moves in football if you ask me.

You've gotta say Roberto likes a challenge. But at least he has the full, unequivocal backing of the board and the owner for the next 2 years. Or so I hear.

I will 'guess' that there is maybe something in Ade wanting out, not being entirely comfortable and I will 'guess' he is having it out with Bobby.

I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men.

I will 'guess' Milner is still coming and has been since end of May.

I 'guess' Bobby knows who he can and can't rely on and I 'guess' our business is far from over and I 'guess' we might need another keeper.

I 'guess' we might sign another central defender.

All guesswork, really, I guess?

so if manny is to go would you guess at a replacement or is mario the replacement tolmie?

The only one thing we can say for certain is that we have two weeks as of today to complete our transers so if there is to me quite a few more changes some would have to be happening quite soon as i cant see mass movement on the last day of the window.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:02 pm --<br /><br />The only one thing we can say for certain is that we have two weeks as of today to complete our transers so if there is to me quite a few more changes some would have to be happening quite soon as i cant see mass movement on the last day of the window.

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I will 'guess' that there is maybe something in Ade wanting out, not being entirely comfortable and I will 'guess' he is having it out with Bobby.

I will also 'guess' he could yet move on and I will 'guess' the moves for Dzeko and Ibra were not serious because they are not recognised target men.

I will 'guess' Milner is still coming and has been since end of May.

I 'guess' Bobby knows who he can and can't rely on and I 'guess' our business is far from over and I 'guess' we might need another keeper.

I 'guess' we might sign another central defender.

All guesswork, really, I guess?

Are you after my title of 'guesser in chief'?

Grrr ;-)

Your 'guess' is almost as good as mine! ;)

Remember, I still have that Barrat sniper rifle, and the wind is very favourable...

If I were Adebayor I'd be knocking on the manager's door reminding him of my presence. He was a sub in a game when Ballotelli wasn't available so his position is under threat. Hope it's nothing more than that

Big Ned said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Ibra is the ultimate target man. Did you see him against the rags a few seasons ago? The kept launching the ball to him and he was killing Vidic and Ferdinand. He can pull anything out of the air on his chest, an absolute monster.

I haven't seen enough of Dzeko though.

Ha Ha - c'mon Ned, think about it...

You heard anything about us picking up Dida, THD? I've heard from a few people we might be in for him after his release from AC.

If Ade wants out, fuck him off simple, we need 100% committed players now, there's a lot better out there anyway.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
fbloke said:
Are you after my title of 'guesser in chief'?

Grrr ;-)

Your 'guess' is almost as good as mine! ;)

Remember, I still have that Barrat sniper rifle, and the wind is very favourable...

How could I ever forget?

Watched Saving Private Ryan in the early hours, boy that lad had a good eye ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.