Ade off?

Imagine we sold Ade for 20 mil and got Ibra free in a swap with Robinho. Would be amazing business even if it means one more unfamiliar face to gel into the team. The media would still tear us apart though, Ibra is an easy target for them, much like Balotelli.

And while it's possible Ibra could flop in the Premier League, no one defines this elusive "winning mentality" more than the ultimate winner, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

LoveCity said:
Imagine we sold Ade for 20 mil and got Ibra free in a swap with Robinho. Would be amazing business even if it means one more unfamiliar face to gel into the team. The media would still tear us apart though, Ibra is an easy target for them, much like Balotelli.

when city are getting a player they dont get deals they get ripped off

LoveCity said:

And while it's possible Ibra could flop in the Premier League, no one defines this elusive "winning mentality" more than the ultimate winner, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

personally i wouldn't think twice about swapping Robbie AND Ade for Ibra - and that might be a deal Barca would agree to, the reports of them wanting to let Ibra go from either just under or over 30million is ridiculous, seeing as they spent 70million on him 1 season ago, even his wages probably wont add up to that.

Robbie might not want to be at city, same with Ade, so i wouldn't hesitate with a 2 player swap for Ibra

Surely Ballotelli is his replacement already. Its a shame if he goes he was poor last year and still scored 14. If he plays to his potential he is a better player than Ibra for me and I know sod all about Dzeko. We cant carry his ego though and he does strike me as a total merc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.