Ade off?

Barclays.jpg

So Ade can't be going anywhere, he's the official Barclays' representative of our predicted top 4 finish!

Its going tits up... the sky is falling on our heads, players want out, fans dont respect a point away at WHL because we play negative, Its like fbloke was right... and its kinda depressing for me as a fan to hear all this rumours, flapping, negative talk about my beloved club...

Ibra is completely the wrong player for City. He had a so-so season at barcelona as pep tells him to stick to the central striking position, he was out of this world for inter as mourinho left him to wander free and create. The last thing city need is another striker who does his best work outside the box and is so so in a contained position. Balotelli may get to play as the spear head - not convinced on that though.

i think ade will stay. cant see where he can go. isnt a player good enough for barca nor real madrid.
and none italian club can handle his wages.

then its difficult to believe City may let him go becouse ATM would be very difficult find a replacement. ibra wont come in england an dzeko is in the bayern's hands.

[youtube][/youtube]
gman07 said:
Its going tits up... the sky is falling on our heads, players want out, fans dont respect a point away at WHL because we play negative, Its like fbloke was right... and its kinda depressing for me as a fan to hear all this rumours, flapping, negative talk about my beloved club...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7NlFWh7Sz8[/youtube]

I cannot wait for TH to return to -

a) Apologise and say it was a wind-up

b) Confirm it was bollocks

c) Confirm the transfer request has been made

d) reveal his true identity as 'Inigo Montoya, you keeeled my father.....

I wouldn't be too fussed tbh.

Balotelli has a bright future ahead of him and Adebayor has always been too inconsistent as far as I'm concerned.

Once Balotelli is match fit and adapts to the English game, Adebayor wouldn't get in the side anyway.

And once you add his lack of desire and commitment into the equation it's probably best that he does leave than warms the bench while picking up £150/160k a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.