Adebayor and Ireland + £40m for Torres and Gerrard

ono said:
de niro said:
1, ade has lost it, he's not interested, you can tell by his body language.
2, needs a fresh challenge, bob wont play flair players, steve has to go.
3, liverpool are about their level.
Utter delusion.

Ade's body language has been good. Smiling a lot, happy when he scores, chasing lost causes, working hard etc...

Liverpool have been very successful even over the last 10 years. They've had 1 bad season where in reality they didn't finish that far behind us. This sort of delusion that we are so far ahead of everyone is what really winds me up about this site.

you nearly had me there, ade "chasing lost causes" and "working hard", sorry mate, ade is gash.

de niro said:
ono said:
Utter delusion.

Ade's body language has been good. Smiling a lot, happy when he scores, chasing lost causes, working hard etc...

Liverpool have been very successful even over the last 10 years. They've had 1 bad season where in reality they didn't finish that far behind us. This sort of delusion that we are so far ahead of everyone is what really winds me up about this site.

you nearly had me there, ade "chasing lost causes" and "working hard", sorry mate, ade is always off fucking side !

Edit.

Torres alone will cost 80m + (Trannie went to RM for 80m last year - IMO Torres is a better player although more injury prone) Gerrard will cost in excess of 30m. Again IMO we are looking at anything between 110m -130m for the pair. Deduct the 40m cash adjustment means we are valueing Ade and Ireland at between 70m and 90m nah doesn't sound right to me.

de niro said:
ono said:
Utter delusion.

you nearly had me there, ade "chasing lost causes" and "working hard", sorry mate, ade is gash.
To be honest, De Niro, he has. He's been running again. If you watch the games against Burnley and Arsenal you'll see that he was ready for the ball coming to him at all times. He was alert and on his toes for most of the game against Burnley. He looked energetic against West Ham and he was beginning to show signs of what he was like back in August.

If this is true I can see us ending up paying something like £60 mill + Ade + Ireland + SWP.

Given how teams try to ripp us off nowadays.<br /><br />-- Sun May 16, 2010 12:18 pm --<br /><br />
nedums noodles said:
i can not believe some of you are saying gerrard is highly overated this is the kind of player are midfield is missing big time i think most peoples problems is where he is coming from and who he is?now if he was coming from abroard i think people veiws will b a whole lot different.
T
H
I
S
!
!
!

Matt Diablo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Absolutely fuckin wank post from De Niro

look mate some of the old timer Blues have got an agenda against our very suave Bobby Manc - not naming names but its as blatent as hell...I think their Mrs's making little quips about how hot Mancini is doesnt help;}
pmsl

Ive read some drivel on here but some of the comeback on this post is laughable. I think some people need to wake up and smell the roses. As posted by someone else torres is good but injury prone, gerrard is getting past it and deff not worth the money. as for our team we have a good goalie a half decent back 4 a mostly crap midfield and 2 up front who most times dont get the service they need. We for the most part have been lucky not to finish the season 2 places lower and without tevez would have finished mid table. We need to build our team from here and that means investing in our future not buying hasbeens.... and certainly not for stupid money. we need a new midfield.Thats my view and i'm entitled to it. Thanks, rant over.

blueonblue said:
Not only is Gerrard one of the most overated players in the last ten years he`s now in decline...............Michael Johnson will hopefully be fully fit this season and in my opinion a far better player.

Torres, or rather a fit Torres would be nice, but does such a thing exist anymore?.........to many question marks to be paying that kind of money...........Anyway its the notw, so another pile of sh*te is my bet.

And why people have turned on Ade is a f*cking joke, he has had no decent service for most of the season, that will be fixed when Bob gets a midfield together, and still banged a good few in

Steven Gerrard is the best all round footballer of the last 10 years. Last season he was shite, whether hes just on the way down or if its because hes got a 16 year old up the duff n his wifes dicking a derby county player n thats distracted him, who knows.

Michael Johnson isnt injured as most people in manchester know. Hes also incredibly overrated as a footballer.

And Adebayor is a lazy bastard, thats why people dont like him, yea he scored some goals but he could be one of the best strikers in the world if he put the effort in, but unless hes playing against arsenal he just stands there. Hes also going nowhere this summer because if city say we want you to go, he will say no unless we pay him off because who in the right mind gives that lazy shit 160k a week?

Matt Diablo said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Absolutely fuckin wank post from De Niro

look mate some of the old timer Blues have got an agenda against our very suave Bobby Manc - not naming names but its as blatent as hell...I think their Mrs making little quips about how hot Mancini is doesn't help;}

no agenda matt, i like the guy but i would run city better than him and i'm a lot better looking.
only thing is i dont do suave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.