Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

Need some songs on Sunday.

Plenty of support for Adebayor, and we need to make it clear what we think of Whatmore, Clattenberg, Scudamore, and the FA.

Bent fuckers the lot of them. Allegedly.

So when do we find out what the ban is going to be then - for both charges ?

Sky Blue said:
Gill and his cronies can go and fuck themselves. It might hurt now but we will have the last laugh on those shitbags.

Correct!

Does anyone have the clip of the 'stamp' which clearly shows Twatenberg waving play on. Is he saying that he didn't feel RVP lunge warranted a free kick or is he saying he saw this, thought it was fine but he didnt see the 'stamp'. Or is he saying he didn't see any of it. I am sure the clip shows him being a few yards away and waving play on. If he didn't see either the lunge or the 'stamp can I suggest his refereeing days are over. If he didn't see the 'stamp' but saw RVP lunge why no free lick to City. Either way he looks to be in the pocket of the FA. The delay in the announcement was probably a case of lets get the story right lads. Because of the way it has been handed and precedents have already been set then City have a very good chance of ensuring Ade doesn't receive a ban if they are prepared to stand up to the FA.

Surprise, surprise, i'm bloody angry with the FA AND Ade for all this.

A total sham.

How many times has Baconface been up in front of the FA on "Improper Conduct" charges only to get a slapped wrist and a "see you next time" warning.

A f#cking joke.

Someone who was at the game needs to make a complaint about the banana throwing. I would do it myself but won't have much credibility coming from someone who watched the game at a pub on the Oxford Road I shouldn't think.

Manchester City have been informed that Emmanuel Adebayor has been charged with violent conduct under the Fast-track procedure for this challenge on Robin van Persie during Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Arsenal, the automatic penalty that applies in this case is a three match suspension and an answer to the charge must be made by 6pm tomorrow, September 16, 2009.
Emmanuel Adebayor has also been charged with improper conduct for his goal celebration in the same fixture and has until September 30 to respond to that charge.

The club is considering its position in relation to both matters.

How did Clattenberg claim he didn't see it? HE WAVED PLAY ON.

I don't care because I know for a fact that as soon as Adebayor comes back off his ban he'll be 10000x more hungry for every game and every goal, he'll be like a man possessed.

I think the FA have just created a monster.

In the mean time, I guess we'll have to make do with that 18 million pound striker we have returning from injury at the perfect time who is also hungry to stake a claim in the side and do well for us. Oh woe is us.

Whatever happens it's win, win for MCFC. At the end of the day, it was never going to be easy shaking up the status quo, this is just more proof that they will do everything on and off the pitch to make it hard for us.

Fuck them, that's what I say. We don't need any favours from the bent twats, we'll have the last laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.