Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

I'm Blue said:
i'd love to know why rvp isn't charged with improper conduct and why gmp aren't doing anything about the arsenal fans?
f.a. the joke of english football

They are. Read a few pages back where the link was provided. Last two lines.

PaulPowre said:
The stamp ban will be this week proberly Thursday under the fast track system. The clebration charge will take a while proberly around 3-4 months so it will be split bans.

So he will be banned for next 3 games missing all of January with the African cup then prberly another 2 game ban come Febaury.

I feel with have a strong enough case to win the improper conduct charge.

sixlashes said:
open a can of worms if the fa do him for celebrating the goal ?whats next no cheering in grounds incase it offends some southern softies.
That would be class, we score and nobody stands up or cheers. Just silence

shaiomarali said:
will he be in for the derby?

hopefully the delay will coincide with african nations cup

Doubt it under the fast track system the appeal (if we mount one) will be on thursday or friday he'll get his 3 match ban imposed straight away. Then the twats will sort out a hearing for the second charge during that three match ban and probably slap him with another three or four matches on top. I despise the FA they have obviously got two rule books one for the top four and one for everyone else. It's disgusting!

Wait - how can Clattenberg not have seen it?

"Oh Van Persie, how did you start bleeding all of a sudden? I didn't notice anything..."

Lol...fool....

Re: Congratulations Arsenal.

Cockroach RVP might have gotten Adebayor a ban but won't get them their 3 points back!

I think we should bombard the FA with our thoughts on their actions. All of them a bunch of tossers with red tinted glasses!!

C_T_I_D said:
Wait - how can Clattenberg not have seen it?

"Oh Van Persie, how did you start bleeding all of a sudden? I didn't notice anything..."

Lol...fool....

its obvious he saw it, he waved play on

Gill and his cronies can go and fuck themselves. It might hurt now but we will have the last laugh on those shitbags.

I'm Blue said:
i'd love to know why rvp isn't charged with improper conduct and why gmp aren't doing anything about the arsenal fans?
f.a. the joke of english football

oh for crying out loud!

its because we forgot to throw chairs and bottles and not look absolute twats trying to charge down the field! next time, be sure to do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.