Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

We have to get on with it now, we just need to find out what the ban is, I cant see him getting anything less than a 6 game ban with the two charges it will defo be at last 5 just for the alleged stamp.

THis is a massive loss for us, if he misses 6 games thats most of october, then off to the african nations next year he will end up missing a quarter of our prem games potentially.

Its bringing into focus how bad a signing RSC was, we signed him months ago and he still not fit. Not good.

Does this now mean that every stray elbow will be reviewed every week from every game, after all there is as much chance that when you lead with your arm that you can blind someone or break the cheekbone or eye socket ? and we all know that the elbow has become common place in the game.

Re: Congratulations Arsenal.

Good week for Arsenal eh? Eduardo gets let off due to there public moaning, and Ade gets charged due to there poublic moaning!

C_T_I_D said:
I'm Blue said:
i'd love to know why rvp isn't charged with improper conduct and why gmp aren't doing anything about the arsenal fans?
f.a. the joke of english football

They are. Read a few pages back where the link was provided. Last two lines.
They're not doing anything to Arsenal about the behaviour of their fans though, they're just trying to catch and ban the fans themselves. I personally couldn't give a shit which Arsenal fans can and can't go to watch matches. Arsenal's behaviour (fans and players) has directly affected OUR ability to compete on the pitch, Arsenal should be charged with failing to control their fans, and also with prejudicing an ongoing FA investigation following RVP's Officially sanctioned statement.

Fight them all the way and do it through the media like they do.

Improper conduct? Only if that little squealer Van Pussy gets charged as well.

Do not accept this lying down City.

Why's there no explanation of how they can charge him for the celebration when the referee dealt with it at the time?

What a joke!
How about Vidic when he punched Rodagella in the face a few weeks back.

And if Adebayor is banned for the celebration then all them Arsenal fans which kicked-off should be banned from football all together. He did provoke them, but that doesn't give them the right to attack stewards and try to hit Adebayor with missiles.

whats the email add for the fa. we should mass email them asking about the two footed tackle where ade had to jump up out of the way, and ask the ref to study that as he missed it from 3yds, and his swearing at city fans too, both should get the same

pee dubya said:
Why's there no explanation of how they can charge him for the celebration when the referee dealt with it at the time?

They are just bending the rules, Clattenburg will be "told" to say he charged Ade for excessive celebration and this charge is for Improper conduct. Twats, nothing more to describe them as really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.