Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

I hope all Arsenal fans are banned from ever returning to our stadium. Celebrating a goal is now deemed a much more serious crime than RACIAL ABUSE, THROWING COINS, SPITTING, SWEARING, ASSAULTING A STEWARD. English football is fast becoming a joke.
P.S When is Adebayor's court hearing word on the street is that hes looking a 5 years.

pjpar said:
I think it is the punishment that varies for Serious Foul Play v Violent Conduct

Serious Foul Play is at the discretion of FA for the length of ban, whereas Violent conduct is 3 match

Yeah but Terry was cleared of his red against us last year due to the wrong charge being brought against him.

kiam06 said:
Wheelsy said:
Right, so we only need to appeal the violent conduct charge at the moment. Let's focus on that, or at least get the fucking ban delayed.

Everybody get the idea of stalling the ban out of your head, he will be banned on Friday, he WILL miss the derby. But don't worry we will stuff the rags anyway!!

YOU`RE RIGHT...SOME FOOKERS GOING TO PAY AND IT`S GONNA BE THEM BASTARDS

Manchester City have been informed that Emmanuel Adebayor has been charged with violent conduct under the Fast-track procedure for this challenge on Robin van Persie during Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Arsenal, the automatic penalty that applies in this case is a three match suspension and an answer to the charge must be made by 6pm tomorrow, September 16, 2009.

Emmanuel Adebayor has also been charged with improper conduct for his goal celebration in the same fixture and has until September 30 to respond to that charge.

The club is considering its position in relation to both matters.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/September/Ade-ban" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... er/Ade-ban</a>

Taking positives, its only 3 match ban for the alleged stamp it would seem, I thought they would push for a 5 game ban for that. Can they really justify another 3 game ban for celebrating on the field of play ?

Has any other player in the prem EVER received a match ban for celebrating a goal on the field of play ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Clattenburg#Top_flight_and_international_refereeing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Clatt ... refereeing</a>

Have a look at the bottom of his "top flight and international reffing" bit.

Have they kept Ian Payne on just to wind us up? When will this **** fuck off away from the news? He is always on gloating the ****.

Blue Phil said:
alera said:
What can they give him for the celebration realistically. Has any other player ever got a match ban for celebrating on the field of play.

Its a joke the fa are taking no action over RVPs challenge, the arsenal fans rioting and assault + RVP celebration.
rat head neville?

Neville got a shitty little fine. Adebayor is looking at a 3000+ game ban.

The FA, Wenger and Bacon face have been dying to get something on City and now they have. Ade will get a max ban without appeal and they will make sure we cant use it up during the african nations.follow this Platini will get his financial bill through sooner rather than later but in the meantime they'll try and ban us from transfer windows over this '' child slavery'' lark.

Just when everything is going right for us at last this shit happens. CITY need to make a stand over this. We should print the arsenal ADE chants on banners, flags etc for every game he is missing from so the matchs cant been shown on TV and the FA will have to take notice. Those scum bag fans must be laughung their head off.

I guarantee you, this weekend there will be an incident at another ground because the Arsenal fans have got away with it and other fans will overreact to get a ban for players.
Anyone want to place a bet on which fixtures??

There goes the very last bit of credibility those bastards had. If ever proof were needed that our national game is run by a bunch of corrupt, gutless, lying shithouses this is it.

I don't just say this as a City supporter, I say it as a football supporter. The powers-that-be behind this wonderful game of ours game fucking stink to high-heaven and back again.

I am an extremely angry man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.