Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

alib said:
how can this clown say he didn't see the Van Persie 2 footed lunge at Adebayor?
surely his credibility is very dubious because after all wasn't he suspended as a referee earlier this year after police investigations into corruption and financial wrongdoings relating to his businesses?

Has he said that? I have no problem with the challenge, but if he's saying he didnt see it how can he be a ref?

Ticket For Schalke said:
i think people are over reacting about RVP, to call it a "2 footed lunge" is abit far fetched.

"stamp" was a bit far fetched ;)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

Has the punishment actually been announced, i cant see anything further than the charges confirmed?

sam the drummer said:
To be fair, he was probably pushed into saying this after last time he was suspended

I think he was backed into a corner by the FA following the over reaction of the media following the incidents as the replay clearly shows Clattenburg having a prefect view of the incident.

The media have blown it out of proportion, the FA have over reacted, and Clattenburg has had to come out and say he didn't see it.

I would love to ask him 1:1 off the record a couple of questions.

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

WHAT A FARCE!!

from start to finish this has been a disgrace how MCFC has been treated, when i was at the game i didnt have a clue he had 'stamped' on RVP as it happened so fast, even on tv replays it doesnt look bad until its slowed down to 10,000 frames a second & the celebration was nothing more than a yellow.

Now RVP has scored and ran to the City end and sworn directly at the fans which i could hear in the CB stand, yet NOTHING is being done about this as the City fans are much more dignified and didnt decide to launch missiles at him. the trick by RVP to do the website statement was a dirty move aswell inwhich he even lies about not seeing or speaking to Ade after the game...

i used to like Arsenal but they have sunken faster than the Titanic in my mind and i think their fans are fickle, shallow minded dirty cretins.

FACT: Arsenal FC & their fans are running scared that they wont be playing champions league football next season and will be playing in front of a half empty ground they cant afford and thats why the went all the way out with their dirty tricks!

More to the point,

"Referee Mark Clattenburg has advised The FA that he did not see this incident, but has confirmed that had he done so, he would have sent Adebayor off for violent conduct."

I 100% predicted he would do this, despite the fact that the video shows him staring at the incident from less than 10 feet away.

It's so disgusting, it makes me want to throw up to be honest.

Let's not single out Clatters. They will all lie through their teeth to maintain 'face'. No ref is going to say that he saw violent conduct and didn't do anything about it! It's a Star Chamber, a bloody fiasco. And the apology for a governing body known as the FA will bust their collective gut to maintain the whole stinking rotten edifice which oversees English football.

Yes corrupt and not to mention a member of the fa board thats deciding on the charges actually went public prior... oops

Ticket For Schalke said:
i think people are over reacting about RVP, to call it a "2 footed lunge" is abit far fetched.

Have to agree with you. I didn't take a second look at his challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.