Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

Dubai Blue said:
Halfpenny said:
He's lying.

ade.png
That's the photo that should see FIFA step in and tell the FA in no uncertain terms to stop breaking their rules by re-refereeing games. I have a sneaky feeling that they won't though.

If he cannot see the incident from there then he is literally blind.

Get him back to the Unibond where he belongs.

Re: Ian Watmore FA Chairman and lifelong Arsenal fan

the goats backside said:
Maybe Weston but do you really think he should have gone public prior to the hearing, i think not, expect our lawyers to have a field day

No he shouldn't; it was unprofessional and ill-advised (bit like Ade's celebration) however, his comments would not have materially influenced what most on here know in their hearts and that is Ade was a bit rash and should have been carded for the incident at the time.

We need to concentrate on what we've got going for us at the moment; the club's lawyers will do what they can; we need to really get behind Hughes and the lads from hereon in.

Ive had the up for a few hours - thought it would have been taken out by now.

I would have thought it would have been decided by a panel which wouldn't include him.

Balti said:
If he cannot see the incident from there then he is literally blind.

Get him back to the Unibond where he belongs.
It's the same as SWP last year. The referee was staring straight at the incident from no more than 10 yards away. I can accept a punishment as I think he deserves it, but both referees in these cases should have been sacked. They're effectively owning up to being completely shite at their jobs. It's unbelievable that they get away with it.

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

anyone have the emails for the following:
Mirror
Sun
MEN
Telegraph
Daily mail
Any other paper who has slated us?

I have put an email together with video evidence and will send it to the above and the FA to see what they all have to say!

Don't be too harsh on him. He's obviously been told what to say by the FA (who pay his wages) to allow them to take action.
If he said he'd seen it & taken no action they would have been powerless to act.
Not his fault - and he did play the advantage to set up Ade's goal.

i cant believe this guy is an arsenal fan.
the fa are bent as a nine bob note !!!!!!
who agrees !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jimbo101 said:
Don't be too harsh on him. He's obviously been told what to say by the FA (who pay his wages) to allow them to take action.
If he said he'd seen it & taken no action they would have been powerless to act.
Not his fault - and he did play the advantage to set up Ade's goal.
Of course it's his fault; the spineless wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.