Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

Dubai Blue said:
Balti said:
If he cannot see the incident from there then he is literally blind.

Get him back to the Unibond where he belongs.
It's the same as SWP last year. The referee was staring straight at the incident from no more than 10 yards away. I can accept a punishment as I think he deserves it, but both referees in these cases should have been sacked. They're effectively owning up to being completely shite at their jobs. It's unbelievable that they get away with it.

Believe it or not there were three cases worse last season.
The three kickouts by tranny were all seen by match officials and he didn't receive punishment for any.
Now that's either total incompetence or corruption and because it happened three times, all the fingers are pointing to the latter.

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

lee-mcfc said:
just got in from college and too many pages to read can someone just tell me how many games he has been banned for? thanks

No news yet on the ban or if we will appeal.
I may be biased but why has the two footed tackle by Van Piss has not been cited, they could not have missed it?

blueking said:
lee-mcfc said:
just got in from college and too many pages to read can someone just tell me how many games he has been banned for? thanks

I may be biased but why has the two footed tackle by Van Piss has not been cited, they could not have missed it?

thanks mate,,,, i know yeah they are just out to get us .

lee-mcfc said:

Sorry guys for the duplicate but I pressed the button twice!!!

Re: Ian Watmore FA Chairman and lifelong Arsenal fan

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Gwladiator said:
I would have thought it would have been decided by a panel which wouldn't include him.

It probably will, but the comments made by all and sundry, Watmore, Scudamore et al, could be regarded as inciting the disciplinary panel to find Ade guilty regardless. There is not the slightest attempt to maintain any semblance of justice in the way the FA goes about its business.

They were hanging him out to dry before the evidence had even been reviewed. As in a court of law surely he should be innocent until proven guilty.

The FA Chairman said he was unimpressed. Well of course he's unimpressed cos he's a friggin Arsenal fan. Surely in his position he should move heaven and earth to maintain an apparent cloak of impartiality and neutrality.

Even if he does not directly serve on the disciplinary committee then the fact that he is the boss and has publicly aired his verdict and opinion in advance of proceedings is hardly going to be condusive to a neutral review is it??!!

He should have kept his big fat gob shut apart from muttering that now is not the time and place and we'll know more once process has taken its place blah blah etc etc etc

Otherwise it is entirely understandable that some might think that he is allowing his love of Arsenal to cloud his judgement on the matter.

BurnCK said:
Either way, Ade was looking for trouble all day....

1) Strutting through Arsenals half on his own just before kick off
2) Landing on Fabregas' ankle
3) Alleged stamp on RVP
4) The celebration

He obviously had an axe to grind with Arsenal as a whole, but could have gone about it in a completely different manner....in which case we wouldnt be in this situation and heading into the derby with only Bellamy and Benjani available up front.
FFS, he's got to take at least some responsibility for his actions (even though I cheered like mad at his celebration).

For the last time - Benji is out injured!

number 7 said:
Afternoon folks.
New member and the board won't let me start a new thread for some reason.

I just thought I'd post this.

2hpnhv4.jpg
quality...

*right click, save as...*

SWP's back said:
BurnCK said:
Either way, Ade was looking for trouble all day....

1) Strutting through Arsenals half on his own just before kick off
2) Landing on Fabregas' ankle
3) Alleged stamp on RVP
4) The celebration

He obviously had an axe to grind with Arsenal as a whole, but could have gone about it in a completely different manner....in which case we wouldnt be in this situation and heading into the derby with only Bellamy and Benjani available up front.
FFS, he's got to take at least some responsibility for his actions (even though I cheered like mad at his celebration).

For the last time - Benji is out injured!

and thank FUCK for that:)

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

alib said:
how can this clown say he didn't see the Van Persie 2 footed lunge at Adebayor?

surely his credibility is very dubious because after all wasn't he suspended as a referee earlier this year after police investigations into corruption and financial wrongdoings relating to his businesses?
He was suspended for quite a while then actually sacked as a referee. He was re-instated on appeal and his first game was the last one of last season against Bolton. He was officially suspended over his electrical business dealings but I've heard from a source that the real reason was that he was strongly suspected of taking money off Far Eastern gambling syndicates, via a former Thai prime minister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.