Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

What fucking annoys me was the head of the premier leagues comments this morning that ade's actions we're "ruining the football brand"

BRAND!!!!!???

It's a fucking game and what did he mean by ruin? Ruining his cosy cartel at the top maybe. I hope we win the fucking league this year to ram it down those bent cunts throats.

The club have been very dignified throughout this shitstorm. If it was me I'd be crying foul from the rooftops.

Ok having thought about this a little now.... So the ref "didnt see" the offence? Meaning Ade has been done via trial by TV yeh. Ok so if this can apply to a player can it not also apply to the ref? If so then City should use the same video used to charge our player to counter charge the ref as it clearly shows he did in fact see the tackle and waved play on. I would move to have the ref banned for at least 6 games. Think this is more than fair.

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

Just been reading many comments about Clattenburg on Saturday,almost everyone i agree with.Just been looking up the stats for this guy refereeing our games,& basically we have never lost a game when he has been in charge.Don't have the exact % to tell,but basically we have won or drawn every game that he has ever been the referee in with us.
Now don't get me wrong people i agree with the fact that if he didn't see anything wrong with the tackle on Van Pervy then it wasn't one,& should stay like that.Having said that if he could referee every one of our remaining games this season,& we never lose i think i would die a very happy man!:-)

The whole situation is really pi*sing me off, when it comes on TV I have to turn the channel because I get so irate about the crap journalism and the witch hunt that seems to be growing ever bigger towards our club.

Given that Van persie has put himself up as judge and jury on this will we be lodging a complaint about his abuse directed at our fans after he scored?

3 game ban for violent conduct, fine for improper conduct.

Its a perfectly reasonable decision.

The FA now need to start to do this retrospective punishment for everyone and not just selective situations.

I’m just as cheesed off as everyone else. Why don’t we all just calm down. We’ve obviously rattled some people and got a few more looking nervously over their shoulders.

It’s nice to see some managers and the odd pundit coming out with some decent and sensible comments. No doubt some others (no names) will be quite pleased with the way events are unfolding.

As usual some of the press are completely OTT and simply trying to wind us up or get us held back as much as possible.

Let’s allow so-called justice to prevail and leave it to our experts to sort out any appeals. Let’s stop whinging and be totally dignified. Then let’s hope the lads metaphorically kick the shit out of them all on the pitch. ( Ooops - sorry )

Remember - we are impeccable.

have the ban lengths been announced yet? some people saying 3 or are they guessing?

thanks.

Goater666 said:
3 game ban for violent conduct, fine for improper conduct.

Its a perfectly reasonable decision.

The FA now need to start to do this retrospective punishment for everyone and not just selective situations.

Sense at last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.