Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: ade deserves a ban

Matty said:
Is the difference that the Spurs fans didn't turn into feral animals, assaulting everyone they could get close to and throwing, amongst other things, furniture onto the pitch?

The difference is that they're Spurs fans and as such, too chronically depressed to have much of a reaction at all.

Arsenal fans are just soft twats who can give it out but can't take it back. Probley get a 3 game ban for the kick. Im still baffled why Bosingwa got away with his flying kick against liverpool last season, theres loads of others aswell mainly rag incidents, but this is city and we don't have people at the club working for the FA.

wandarah said:
Matty said:
Is the difference that the Spurs fans didn't turn into feral animals, assaulting everyone they could get close to and throwing, amongst other things, furniture onto the pitch?

The difference is that they're Spurs fans and as such, too chronically depressed to have much of a reaction at all.

Won more trophies than you in recent years so they can't be that depressed.

Does Adebayor deserve a ban for the stamp, yes I think he does (Do I want him to be banned, hell no, I would be happy if he somehow got off), but like hell does he deserve anything more than maybe a small fine for the celebration. He was penalized with a yellow card and that should be the end of it.

dannybcity said:
wandarah said:

Won more trophies than you in recent years so they can't be that depressed.

You obviously dont know any man.

I live with one, and I had to cut him down from his noose just this weekend.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
furniture onto the pitch

Bloody hell I missed that was it a four poster bed, sofa, T. V.? No a plastic stool! PMSL

Still unbelieveable though they should be done!

I definatly saw a Chaise lounge go flying on the pitch it landed right next to the chicken sarnie

wandarah said:
Matty said:

I would be a tad depressed if I had to listen to the anti-semetic drivel that you lot sing to your Jewish rivals.
And if running headlong towards the pitch with no regard to the safety of women and kids is a "reaction",then words fail me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.