Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Congratulations Arsenal.

I totally agree.

It's like when you're at school and they say "While wearing this uniform you represent the school, therefore anything bad you do will reflect upon this school" etc etc. I'd say it's the same with football. You wear the shirt, you act disgraceful, you give your club a bad name, so for maybe two seconds, when your coin hits the player.. Is it really worth it?

The fans should all be booted off to anger management classes.
Or padded cells.

Re: Breaking News. Adebayor charged with ...

concernedofStockport said:
Van Persie is a horrible little tw*t, granted and also deserves to be charged but Adebayor has shown, in no small measure, by having a sly stamp at him and then racing down the pitch at the speed of sound towards the Arsenal supporters, that he puts himself above the club. He deserves what he gets

Like Gary Neville did against Liverpool?
After admitting he "hated" Scousers in a newspaper article
Oh sorry-that was just "passion" wasn't it?

Chuckle got a paltry five grand fine and a warning...i.e.absolutely fuck all.
So let's see what Ade gets in comparison,after being absolutely slaughtered by the foaming Southern media and an Arsenal fan as head of the hanging committee-then by all means you can come back and chat even more shit.

RobbieBrewer said:
Like Gary Neville did against Liverpool?
After admitting he "hated" Scousers in a newspaper article
Oh sorry-that was just "passion" wasn't it?

Chuckle got a paltry five grand fine and a warning...i.e.absolutely feck all.
So let's see what Ade gets in comparison,after being absolutely slaughtered by the foaming Southern media and an Arsenal fan as head of the hanging committee-then by all means you can come back and chat even more.

Do you think Nevilles punishment wasnt harsh enough then?

This was always expected anybody who thought he'd get away with it was kidding themselves.

It seems to me that there are people who think he should get away with it because he plays for city. If he tried to stamp on the guy which is how it looks to most people then he deserves it and knowing what game is coming up and how short of forwards we are he should be b*llocked by MH. Totally unproffessional with no thought to his team.

This is the first occurence showing us maybe why Wenger let him go - hopefully it is not the way forward and he will play as in previous games.

have the ban lengths been announced yet? some people saying 3 or are they guessing?

thanks.

Would the same thing have happened if the Liverpool fans had reacted the same way as those dickhead gooners did to Neville running at them, kissing his badge and shaking his fists at them after the game at the swamp?
This is what's doing my head in-the inconsistancy and the way Ade has been hung out to dry as an "example" of all the game's ills in a way I've never seen before.

It stinks.

Lets not get on his back when he returns to action ffs.

He will be scoring against us next and running the length of the pitch.

Yes, he has probably cost us the derby as we needed height and power up front.

But

Its a long season and he may well come through as a complete hero - here`s hoping

Used to have a fair amount of admiration for the Arse and Wenger and his foibles always amused me.

I use the past tense because the events of Saturday evaporated any notions I had, and respect for Wenger has turned into derision. For some of the Arsenal players, not all mind, let's continue to be fair-minded, I have nothing but contempt. Skilled they might be, internationals they might be, highly paid they most certainly are, but in the pantheon of all that is good in humanity, they are 24ct shithouses.

keemcfc said:
have the ban lengths been announced yet? some people saying 3 or are they guessing?

thanks.

Nothing announced and the general guestimate is 3 match ban for the stamp and only a fine for the "improper conduct".

The FA will be mad to try and nail him with a 6 match ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.