Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: NO BAN despite the FA studying video evidence...

Lets hope the club use this as evidance(if they can?)

Re: No more goal celebrations like Ade's

All our players should have wadges of cash down their socks that they can chuck in Ferguson's face should they score. Tevez doing that would be brilliant.

Re: NO BAN despite the FA studying video evidence...

the fa's standard response is that the referee saw the incident and dealt with it (dealt with it = did fuck all about it) therefore they can't take any further action. lying, two faced bastards. there really is one rule for the 'big 4' and one for everyone else.

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

If he cant see it the incident from that close he is in certainly in the wrong job. If this was a case in court he would be ripped to shreds about this.

Re: Lets show some dignity!

cookster said:
Agree in principle but we've got to start playing the PR game alot better!

Hughes should already be talking about Atkinson (the Ref Sunday) stating that we need a strong ref on Sunday etc.

That's how the rest play the game - put the focus on the officials before the match.

Why should we lower ourselves to be like that though.

I like to think, perhaps I'm deluding myself, that in the past City have been fairly fair as a club and, on the whole, tried to do things in the right way. At times it was the only thing to hang on to.

I cannot stand Ferguson, regardless of what he has won and the main reason for that isn't that he is a rag. It's that he is a cheat, a liar, a hypocrite, a bullshitter and, in his footballing persona at least, a nasty, whinging, bitter bastard.

Why would I want City to emulate that? I would love it if City could win without the club becoming like that (even though most clubs and younger managers are now under the stupid misapprehension that this is the only way to get success - act like a **** like Fergie does, have a bullshit siege mentality and always claim you are hard done by whilst trying to cheat and bend the rules yourself). In fact, if Hughes emulated the attitude and morals of Fergie (which he shows signs of doing sometimes imo, especially before he came here), City emulated the attitude and morals of United and the fans emulated the persecution complex and myopic attitude of rags, then I would go as far as to say it would take the gloss off success.

Just because Ferguson has been successful and he acts like a complete and utter **** too many people seem to believe that this is the reason why he is successful and you can't be successful without being bastards like they are.

Not for me.

He's out of this derby in all probability, but if Tevez scored in the home derby later on this season and in celebration, ran 50 yards and drop-kicked Bacon Face to the ground and recieved a lifetime ban from football, would you forgive him? This is hypothetical of course... well... at least i think it is!

Re: Lets show some dignity!

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
cookster said:
Agree in principle but we've got to start playing the PR game alot better!

Hughes should already be talking about Atkinson (the Ref Sunday) stating that we need a strong ref on Sunday etc.

That's how the rest play the game - put the focus on the officials before the match.

hy should we lower ourselves to be like that though.

I like to think, perhaps I'm deluding myself, that in the past City have been fairly fair as a club and, on the whole, tried to do things in the right way. At times it was the only thing to hang on to.

I cannot stand Ferguson, regardless of what he has won and the main reason for that isn't that he is a rag. It's that he is a cheat, a liar, a hypocrite, a bullshitter and, in his footballing persona at least, a nasty, whinging, bitter bastard.

Why would I want City to emulate that? I would love it if City could win without the club becoming like that (even though most clu and younger managers are now under the stupid misapprehension that this is the only way to get success - act like a **** like Fergie does). In fact, if Hughes emulated the attitude and morals of Fergie (which he shows signs of doing sometimes imo, especially before he came here), City emulated the attitude and morals of United and the fans emulated the persecution complex and myopic attitude of rags, then I would go as far as to say it would take the gloss off success.

Just because Ferguson has been successful and he acts like a complete and utter **** too many people seem to believe that this is the reason why he is successful and you can't be successful without being bastards like they are.

Not for me.

Not suggesting I agree but you've got to fight fight with fire!

Marvin said:
svennis pennis said:
The whole team running in unison in a fuck off great line and sliding towards the stretford end would be beautiful.
Should do that in every game.
It'd be a bit of a stretch for the lads to run all the way to the Stretford End if we score at Anfield.

Re: Mark Clattenburg = Dishonest

I think even 1970's wrestling with Mick McManus and Les Kellet was less bent than this. At least the good guys usually won in the end, despite the devious underhand tactics of their dodgy opponents.

And give me good old Kent Walton over Lineker any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.