Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: Just to be clear!!!! ........

moomba said:
Tricky_Trev said:
If there is to be an appeal, it will be heard this week, rejected, and Ade's ban doubled, all before the weekend. We should not appeal. It will make things worse. He'll get a 3 match ban and then possibly another ban later on in the year for the celebration. We should accept it and move on. He'll miss the rags game, Fulham Cup game, and West Ham. Will be back for Villa away... hopefully!

Theres no rule to say that the penalty will be doubled.

In fact even with the FA's pigheadedness on this issue, I strongly doubt it would be the case.

We should appeal IMO.
But isn't it if they consider the appeal to be a waste of time, they double the suspension? I always thought that was common. I think they've made up their mind and the cockey bastards will consider us to be wasting their time. We are not the rags, and don't have a chief executive that's part of the FA.

Re: ade deserves a ban

Please do not stand near me at old trafford if im gonna get my head kicked in id rather be near people who are gonna fight back...
Ade deserves a medal...........

feedthegoat2007 said:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

So next time a player celebrates like Van Persie did we start a riot, Okay with you?

feedthegoat2007 said:
sorry,but the lad deserves a ban,when he ran the length of the pitch to antagonise the arsenal fans a steward or a police officer or even a child could of been seriously injured and rather than defending his actions the club should discipline him as well,fortunately no one was seriously injured but what he did was idiotic.

he has certainly derailed our progress for a week or so.

blueinsa said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

You pal, epitomise the fan that seems to know his place in the grand scheme that is the so called sky big 4!

As someone on 2 board warnings i would like to say this....

DONT TALK FUCKING SHIT!

2.5 :)

de niro said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

Only till full time sunday will we find out if this is the case....

de niro said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

potentially derailed it. won't know for certain til 3pm on sunday.

blueinsa said:
feedthegoat2007 said:

You pal, epitomise the fan that seems to know his place in the grand scheme that is the so called sky big 4!

As someone on 2 board warnings i would like to say this....

DONT TALK FUCKING SHIT!

Lol how long do warnings last?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.