Adebayor charged (Merged)

Re: No more goal celebrations like Ade's

Tricky_Trev said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
It'd be a bit of a stretch for the lads to run all the way to the Stretford End if we score at Anfield.
They could get a lift to Stretford maybe? It'd be pretty funny! The rags would be in the middle of a game, and our lads come pouring out of the tunnel and do Adebayor slides infront of the prawn munchers, with their cocks out. Then disappear back down the tunnel again.
Actually that would be fantastic. Let's start a petition. I'll see if I can get a facebook group going as well. They usually hammer home the point.

Re: Just to be clear!!!! ........

Yes, I think it's with immediate effect but I don't know what would happen if we submitted appeals. But they are really shit, so not to worry.

Dont think it will be IF he will, and no he wont be playing at the swamp!

Pam said:
Yes, I think it's with immediate effect but I don't know what would happen if we submitted appeals.

my take is that we can only appeal on thursday.

He has until 6pm wednesday to respond to the charge. I guess that it would mean a hearing thursday or friday and I believe that this fast track system that is used would mean an out come on the same day, so it would be very likely he will be banned by the time sunday comes.

If there is to be an appeal, it will be heard this week, rejected, and Ade's ban doubled, all before the weekend. We should not appeal. It will make things worse. He'll get a 3 match ban and then possibly another ban later on in the year for the celebration. We should accept it and move on. He'll miss the rags game, Fulham Cup game, and West Ham. Will be back for Villa away... hopefully!

Tricky_Trev said:
If there is to be an appeal, it will be heard this week, rejected, and Ade's ban doubled, all before the weekend. We should not appeal. It will make things worse. He'll get a 3 match ban and then possibly another ban later on in the year for the celebration. We should accept it and move on. He'll miss the rags game, Fulham Cup game, and West Ham. Will be back for Villa away... hopefully!

Theres no rule to say that the penalty will be doubled.

In fact even with the FA's pigheadedness on this issue, I strongly doubt it would be the case.

We should appeal IMO.

We should definitely be appealing.

Hughes statement yesterday stating Clattenburg saw the incident is surely setting us up for our appeal. He is clearly staring at the collision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.