Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Yay I wish him the best Mancini never liked the cut os his jib so he had no chance.

Wish him well.

bluefandk said:
So we are paying all of his wages while he plays for Tottenham?

Marwood really isnt very good is he?

No we are not paying anything towards his wages, and this sale isn't any shortcomings Marwood has..

Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

6 and a half foot and never jumped to win a header unless he was in challenged.

Would run round like a soft twat for half hour then do fk all.

Would back out of a tackle and smile, winds me right up. Had the potential to be a top forward but lacked the heart unless it benefitted him!!!

Good luck at rotten ham we will see the same person after the first month or so.

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

SWP's back said:
Chippy_boy said:
To be fair to the bloke (hard, I know, after the way he's milked us for the past couple of years), but...

I don't remember him "playing up" when he played for us. He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall, it's just for some reason Mancini didn't like him and hardly every played him. Not really surprising he got pissed off.
Is this a joke?

It must be a fucking joke, I'm defiately not on the same planet as you. that thing you recall not "playing up" was the most disruptive excuse for a footballer that we have ever seen. fucking good riddance.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.