Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

He had a contract with us, wanted it paying up, just like anybody else would want, cant see many on here willing to work for less if they dont have to.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I think it's a disgrace that we aren't at least paying a few thousand towards his wages at spurs, just as a way of showing that don't hold any ill feelings towards him.

Start the bite counter ;)

didactic said:
SWP's back said:
didactic said:
Yay I wish him the best Mancini never liked the cut os his jib so he had no chance.

Wish him well.
Rubbish

What exactly is rubbish sweep?
Mancini gave him every chance. The leaks from the dressing room were traced to Ade and Bellamy. It was Ade that ended his career when he went into a foul mouthed rant in front of the team after the derby. Mancini had to ship him out or lose the authority of his position as Ade refused to apologise.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
Happy Feet said:
He had a contract with us, wanted it paying up, just like anybody else would want, cant see many on here willing to work for less if they dont have to.
I don't think that's the issue

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The Future's Blue said:
He was a loss leader who upped our profile at the time. He's now moved on, so should we.
This.

He was a stepping stone.

Good Luck Ade.

I agree, and he has deliberately gained loads of extra publicity for the club, without as far as I know asking for any additional money for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.