Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

Adebayor started off great for us - then once the 'novelty' wore off my guess is he became complacent perhaps lazy. Mancini won't stand for anyone like this hence the relationship between the two turning sour

Heavy Metal Blue said:
Cannot believe this.....held to ransom by a money grabbing lazy arsed footballer. Is it right that we are still paying his wages whilst he plays for Spurs?
We should have said no and loaned him out to Rangers or let him rot in the reserves...

Mods I think we need this adding to the thread title. We're not paying his wages!

Chippy_boy said:
To be fair to the bloke (hard, I know, after the way he's milked us for the past couple of years), but...

I don't remember him "playing up" when he played for us. He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall, it's just for some reason Mancini didn't like him and hardly every played him. Not really surprising he got pissed off.

Agreed, a top lad all round. A great leader on the pitch and a great character off it. He has gotten a lot of undeserved abuse on here. Apparently he was always on hand to provide advice to other team mates and to help out the younger lads on the EDS. FairPlay Ade, I hope you do really well at spurs.

savo said:
Chippy_boy said:
To be fair to the bloke (hard, I know, after the way he's milked us for the past couple of years), but...

I don't remember him "playing up" when he played for us. He always looked useful and tried hard from what I can recall, it's just for some reason Mancini didn't like him and hardly every played him. Not really surprising he got pissed off.

Agreed, a top lad all round. A great leader on the pitch and a great character off it. He has gotten a lot of undeserved abuse on here. Apparently he was always on hand to provide advice to other team mates and to help out the younger lads on the EDS. FairPlay Ade, I hope you do really well at spurs.

Theres only a few of us that can see it mate...Its all down hill from here.

No Bellamy (Will be a great signing for Liverpool),
No Bridge (Brighton will smash the league this year)

Now Ade has gone the dressing room will be in uproar. If RSC goes,I go!

savo said:
Chippy_boy said:

I'm uncertain as to whether this is a pisstake or not, but in the event that it isn't, what I can recall is that after a bright start with City he gradually contributed less and less, culminating in one of the laziest, most disinterested displays I've seen in my life away at Tottenham in the last dark days of Hughesless.

Thereafter, he treated us a load of bleating about not feeling loved and having his hair cut at Madrid because he was now at a club that merited respect, and so on and so on.

Overjoyed to see the back of him, but gutted that we have let the Spurs tail wag the City dog over the transfer fee. Spurs' poor guy shtick is the most tiresome in the league......so penniless that they've only got £20m to spend on Willian from Shakhtar. A cnut going to a cnut of a club. That is all

adrianr said:
Heavy Metal Blue said:
Cannot believe this.....held to ransom by a money grabbing lazy arsed footballer. Is it right that we are still paying his wages whilst he plays for Spurs?
We should have said no and loaned him out to Rangers or let him rot in the reserves...

Mods I think we need this adding to the thread title. We're not paying his wages!
Some people don't deserve the right to log in do they.

adrianr said:
Heavy Metal Blue said:

Done.

17m saved in wages and a 5m transfer fee the best we could have hoped for. Good luck Ade at your new club (Tempts fate he is bound to score a hatrick against us)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.