Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

DalbeyINUK said:
strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:
The best GIF in the history of the Interwebs - because of Adebayor.

fanscity.gif
1,000th time I've seen it and I've only just noticed the City Steward laughing at them! Brilliant.

Someone needs too tell the guy in the pink polo that when you are a man and wear a pink shirt you give up your right to act tough.

Pink??? It's fuchsia you big puff

Kompany is King said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not when Modric was sold, but I was right :)

Does this mean that Modric is going to RM and we can be safe that David Silva will be signing a new contract at City?
Spurs were always going to buy Ade, before or after Modric. I have no idea whether Madrid will sign Modric, but Silva probably won't sign a contract at City this window. De Rossi on the other hand...

DalbeyINUK said:
strongbowholic said:
MCFC BOB said:
The best GIF in the history of the Interwebs - because of Adebayor.

fanscity.gif
1,000th time I've seen it and I've only just noticed the City Steward laughing at them! Brilliant.

Someone needs too tell the guy in the pink polo that when you are a man and wear a pink shirt you give up your right to act tough.
Just noticed Michael Carrick as well - what´s he doing there shouting "fack off"
Guy in the pink
"fackin caaant"

johnmc said:
DalbeyINUK said:
strongbowholic said:

Pink??? It's fuchsia you big puff

I admit..I had too look up what fuchsia was.

Kompany is King said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not when Modric was sold, but I was right :)

Does this mean that Modric is going to RM and we can be safe that David Silva will be signing a new contract at City?

No it means he wasnt right, even though he says he was right when he was obviously wrong. Plus, he still thinks we will sign De Rossi. Head the ball imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.