Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Re: Adebayor gone (Official)

R.E. De Rossi.

Just reading through tweets and a few of them saying the only reaon for De Rossi leaving would be if the club want to sell him. If a huge amount came in then he might be persuaded by the club to move on - The ultimate sacrifice for your club.

This tweets interesting.

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti

@Reapinstein He loves Roma. But if it's in club's best interest to sell him, then he may go along with it for love of the club.

I probably should let this go but I really want De Rossi at City. Todays press conference made me heart broken. Sad I know.

Danamy said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
A permanent deal is in place for when Modric is sold, he's lowered his wage demands after it hit home he would be training with the youth squad all season.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not when Modric was sold, but I was right :)

He wouldn't of lowered anything, we would of paid his contract up just to get him off the books for others to come in.

Sounds about right Danamy, hence the lack of a good luck message we always do when selling a player.

sam-caddick said:
R.E. De Rossi.

Just reading through tweets and a few of them saying the only reaon for De Rossi leaving would be if the club want to sell him. If a huge amount came in then he might be persuaded by the club to move on - The ultimate sacrifice for your club.

This tweets interesting.

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti

@Reapinstein He loves Roma. But if it's in club's best interest to sell him, then he may go along with it for love of the club.

I probably should let this go but I really want De Rossi at City. Todays press conference made me heart broken. Sad I know.

No mate it goes far beyond sad. Especially as it was so obvious he wasnt coming. It wasnt even close or ever on

Adebayor gone (Official)

Mayor West said:
alblue said:
svennis pennis said:
I'd say he is easily on a par with Aguero and slightly better than Tevez too.

Not sure if your serious.......?

Haha of course he isn't being serious, taking the piss out of the yid.
thanks fuck or that and apologies for doubting a fellow blue, in my defence it's been a long day!

Cobwebcat said:
Notice that the official site doesn't wish him well for the future. Quite rare that
We've had to pay him off with due acrimony.
In addition I suspect the deal involved Adebayour signing a confidentiality clause to gag him about fees/wages or bad mouthing the club.
City fans always have some affection for players that leave but not in this case.
Would you wish him or Spurs well? I don't.

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Cobwebcat said:
Notice that the official site doesn't wish him well for the future. Quite rare that
We've had to pay him off with due acrimony.
In addition I suspect the deal involved Adebayour signing a confidentiality clause to gag him about fees/wages or bad mouthing the club.
City fans always have some affection for players that leave but not in this case.
Would you wish him or Spurs well? I don't.

A nda?

Let's start the fuckin party. Adebayor finally gone! Now just get roque santa cruz to go somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.