Adebayor gone (& we aren't paying his wages)

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I think it's a disgrace that we aren't at least paying a few thousand towards his wages at spurs, just as a way of showing that don't hold any ill feelings towards him.

Sarcasm is too obvious for you to have it on top of your repartee BTP.

CityPar said:
Danamy said:
The one thing this thread has done is highlight the amount of people that haven't got a scooby when it comes to transfer dealings.

OK Dan. Please enlighten us. I'm all for a bit of education and am never too old to stop learning...... ;o)

I am sure that if Danamy was pushed CP he wouldn't include you in that category or any other by name for that matter (LOL) other than himself (LOL).

Only joking of course Danamy.

Any transfer comes with a set of risks both upside and downside.

It's a matter of weighing up the key factors like personality, the want to be a team player and part of a successful one at that with cost , longevity and history.

Some will pay off , some will not , you hope if you have done your homework that you will obtain many more pluses than not and that should be the case.

mancity1 said:
I think it's a disgrace that we aren't at least paying a few thousand towards his wages at spurs, just as a way of showing that don't hold any ill feelings towards him.

Thank you. A kind word on here is as rare as an alex ferguson apology.

mancity1 said:

Thank you. A kind word on here is as rare as an alex ferguson apology.

Apparantly Fergie apologies to his missus everytime he comes home late for dinner after getting on the schnapps after a win.

Says here we are paying his wages.

<a class="postlink" href="http://my11.com/my-blog/blog-page/article/10171/language/en-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://my11.com/my-blog/blog-page/artic ... uage/en-us</a>

We aren't, this is going to be one of those new urban myths like Yaya on £250,000/week.

CityCTID said:
FUCKING JOKE

"City still paying over 50% of Adebayor wages despite Spurs Transfer"
It just cant be true. We cant be that stupid, you just cant comprehend the stupidity if it were to be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.