Adebayor (merged)

the--dud said:
Why don't people just relax and enjoy this amazing time to be a City fan?
Hughes is brilliant at man management and he won't take any rubbish from players,... Give Ade a new beginning and he might just bag 20-30 goals this season...

I wouldn't say he's brilliant at man management, if that was the case Jo, Elano and TBH would be playing well for us. He sets a standard both in terms of playing and attitude and if a player falls short they are alienated. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but it's hardly 'brilliant man management'

Even if he bagged 15 goals for us this season and then tevez knocks the same, Robinho the same and Barry and Ireland chip in with a few then I think we will be doing just fine. Not even mentioned RSC.

Mossy.

the--dud said:
Hughes is brilliant at man management and he won't take any rubbish from players,... Give Ade a new beginning and he might just bag 20-30 goals this season...

great post mate, spot on.
i went for pub lunch with some work colleagues yesterday, mixture of Spurs, Saints, Liverpool fans. Mainly Spurs fan just bashing City because they are spending too much £ on certain players, my reply "i couldnt give a f*ck, we have the money, not City's problem Spurs cant afford Frank Sinclair's wages". Got pushed off my seat for that. Spurs fans seem more upset with City than rags do

smiles said:
the--dud said:

I wouldn't say he's brilliant at man management, if that was the case Jo, Elano and TBH would be playing well for us. He sets a standard both in terms of playing and attitude and if a player falls short they are alienated. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but it's hardly 'brilliant man management'

Ireland, Onouha, PabZab, Kompany, Given, De Jong, Bellamy, Caicedo all beg to differ.

So which of our strikers are going to get the most goals this season? I think Robinho as we have too many good players for other teams to allocate 3 players to mark him.

smiles said:
the--dud said:

not sure if there alienated or not, but Jo, Elano and tbh do not play well enough to warrant first time spots, hughes wont kiss up, thats not his way.

PabZab said:
smiles said:
the--dud said:

Ireland, Onouha, PabZab, Kompany, Given, De Jong, Bellamy, Caicedo all beg to differ.

Yea, cause they met the standards asked of them, and rightly so....

tonethestone said:
smiles said:
the--dud said:

not sure if there alienated or not, but Jo, Elano and tbh do not play well enough to warrant first time spots, hughes wont kiss up, thats not his way.

Yea, I know and thats fine, I think plenty of PL footballers need a reality check, but its not 'brilliant man management'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.