Adebayor (merged)

smiles said:
I'm no ITK but I think he'll sign late today. The team leave for SA tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken so they'll want him on that plane. It would be great if JT and Lescott were there too

Lescott seems to have died down a tad. I think either kompany or onuoha fits the bill well enough.

Pollerz said:
Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

Read Arsenal-Mania===the arsenal version of this (but 10 times better).

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

This is rather amusing because its not all that bad when it comes from chelsea fans and liverpool fans because its not there place we are taking its yours.. i understand that ur bitter about it and why shudnt u be.. look at the midfield u put out there... cesc(on his way.) Nasri... can be bounced off the ball by a baby girl. In my opinion that leaves u with three top 4 players... van persie clichy and arshavin.. by my reckoning we would have... Robinho adebayor tevez barry ireland.. if they sign lescott and terry. so thats 7 to your 3...

Oh and btw.. did you enjoy that robinho goal at comms or are u an armchair supporter? either way im sure u saw it..

also most city fans arnt sad enuf to go on arsenal mania and shout there gobs off.. you fairys down south are touchy about jelousy and such aint cha..

o well tata chum

Sagna
Gallas
Eduardo

smiles said:
I'm no ITK but I think he'll sign late today. The team leave for SA tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken so they'll want him on that plane. It would be great if JT and Lescott were there too
im sure the team fly out to SA today mate

blueboyforever said:
smiles said:
im sure the team fly out to SA today mate

The team leave today and arrive in SA thursday.

Arsenal_dj, we don't care about your opinion. I'm sure if someone on bluemoon wanted to know the Arsenal view on Adebayor they could find out. We don't need you to post this shite on our board thank you very much...

Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

EVERYBODY hates whoreman, he is in it for the money and guess who is in the money...City.

I wish you luck with your team of ego's, come back when you actually are good enough to compete with the TOP 4.

Actually Arsenal-Mania is rubbish and full of children like yourself.

According to Arsenal insiders this is DONE!!

Honestly you guy could be getting a hero or a villan depending on his attitude on the day! The one thing i would be worried about ofr you guys is if Milan come calling... He wants to play for a top team and will show it in his form if you decline any offers

Please dont attack me im herer to dicuss!

Arsenal_dj said:
Pollerz said:
Arsenalfan said:
NAHH,

This is rather amusing because its not all that bad when it comes from chelsea fans and liverpool fans because its not there place we are taking its yours.. i understand that ur bitter about it and why shudnt u be.. look at the midfield u put out there... cesc(on his way.) Nasri... can be bounced off the ball by a baby girl. In my opinion that leaves u with three top 4 players... van persie clichy and arshavin.. by my reckoning we would have... Robinho adebayor tevez barry ireland.. if they sign lescott and terry. so thats 7 to your 3...

Oh and btw.. did you enjoy that robinho goal at comms or are u an armchair supporter? either way im sure u saw it..

also most city fans arnt sad enuf to go on arsenal mania and shout there gobs off.. you fairys down south are touchy about jelousy and such aint cha..

o well tata chum

Sagna
Gallas
Eduardo

haha. ok, what ever you say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.