Adebayor (merged)

bluebean said:
hughes' blue rinse said:
So which of our strikers are going to get the most goals this season? I think Robinho as we have too many good players for other teams to allocate 3 players to mark him.

if we sign adebayor, he will be premiership leading scorer!!

Hope so

I more meant man management like getting people to perform to their maximum ability. Granted if people can't be bothered to try, then I think rightly so he should tell them to piss off ;)
We need to be a bit ruthless and "cruel" with all these mega-stars we're assembling, in my opinion anyway...

I'm no ITK but I think he'll sign late today. The team leave for SA tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken so they'll want him on that plane. It would be great if JT and Lescott were there too

smiles said:
I'm no ITK but I think he'll sign late today. The team leave for SA tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken so they'll want him on that plane. It would be great if JT and Lescott were there too

Today mate

hughes' blue rinse said:
So which of our strikers are going to get the most goals this season? I think Robinho as we have too many good players for other teams to allocate 3 players to mark him.

That's funny because it's true! :D

Also, I think 2pm (same as yesterday) we'll hear that Ade has signed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.