Adebayor (merged)

I'm sick of this shit. Talk Shite are inviting phone calls about the fact that Adebayor is said to be "stalling" and being touted to the rags. What bollocks. Why the fuck would he be touted to the rags when like everyone else, he knows full well they aren't in the market for any more sbig money signings. What annoys me most about this is the fact that an identical rumour attached itself to Eto last week, so much so that United actually referred to it as bullshit paper talk. They are also ignoring the most recent MH remarks. Would City for one minute tolerate this if it were true. They pulled the plug on the Eto deal rather than get pissed around. Now there going to tolerate being pissed around by a lesser player than Eto and has a worst attitude.

Just fuck off.

merson_the_king said:
What my friend text me and he has been right about Nasri, Arshavin & Vermaelen

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

Cheers for the info Merse, I think this is correct, First artist were the agency who dealt with Arshavin as I know someone who was invovled in the deal although he no longer works for them.

If that´s the reason for the delay then fair play - he still has to leave all that baggage at the Arse though - no room for it where we´re going, end of

bluemooner_mcfc said:
merson_the_king said:

"my friend works for first artist who is the agency brokering the deal. My friend is there with him! he wasn't stalling at all, just media crap as just had to sort out images rights and some of the contractual details. anyway the deal has just been signed and sealed. will be announced in the next hour or 2"

he has an image ? FFS theres hope for all of us yet lol

tevez has an image as well....

sam221985 said:
any news since Hughes said it was in the advanced stages? (when and where did he say that by the way?) Cheers.

They're running the interview about once an hour on Talk Shite. But they are not saying where or when it was said. I think it was some time today, reading between the lines. It's certainly not a rehash from Tuesday so it must be pretty recent.

Pam said:
I'm sick of this shit. Talk Shite are inviting phone calls about the fact that Adebayor is said to be "stalling" and being touted to the rags. What bollocks. Why the fuck would he be touted to the rags when like everyone else, he knows full well they aren't in the market for any more sbig money signings. What annoys me most about this is the fact that an identical rumour attached itself to Eto last week, so much so that United actually referred to it as bullshit paper talk. They are also ignoring the most recent MH remarks. Would City for one minute tolerate this if it were true. They pulled the plug on the Eto deal rather than get pissed around. Now there going to tolerate being pissed around by a lesser player than Eto and has a worst attitude.

Just fuck off.

Pam calm down and ignore it.

Its a bullshit story in The Mail, 170k a week wages, yes Im sure the rags would break their wage structure wouldnt they? No, exactly.

bluemoondave said:
merson_the_king said:

Cheers for the info Merse, I think this is correct, First artist were the agency who dealt with Arshavin as I know someone who was invovled in the deal although he no longer works for them.

That proves Merson isn't winding us up I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.