Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
There is also talk that Ade wants to meet with the squad b4 they get on the coach to Barnet, i think the deal has been signed in London not to sure

So you have a pre season game tonight then? Well if he isnt playing then thats a good sign.

merson_the_king said:
There is also talk that Ade wants to meet with the squad b4 they get on the coach to Barnet, i think the deal has been signed in London not to sure

Marwood has been in London all day so it's possible.

Barnet isn't for 10days though.

edit: MY MISTAKE. Thought he meant Barnsley LOL

svennis pennis said:
merson_the_king said:

So you have a pre season game tonight then? Well if he isnt playing then thats a good sign.

No tomorrow we always leave the night before

svennis pennis said:
merson_the_king said:

Oh and he not in the squad

stevenryals said:
lc-mcfc said:
Dillon said:
tazmancblue said:
Isn't it a picture of him celebrating after scoring against us; hence the reason it is held in the OS archives???

It's under TEAM NEWS / 2009 / SIGNINGS

!!!

there's also a picture of terry filed under the same... so.... take that with a grain of shit..

I looked. Liar. ¬_¬

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.