Adebayor (merged)

I bet adebayor jumped at the chance to come here. If theres one prem league player that loves money we just got him snapped up. Lol

theres a plastic gooner at work who reckons they wont need to replace him because Bendter will be better as Adebayor telling him he was shit in that carling cup game effected his confidence.

Prepare to be amaze has Bendter shows his previously unseen skills

alera said:
SSN saying Milan and CHelsea interested. They ust be desperate for news this will be done tonight IMO.

The mention of the name Milan pisses me off and instantly makes my arse clench.

svennis pennis said:
alera said:
SSN saying Milan and CHelsea interested. They ust be desperate for news this will be done tonight IMO.

The mention of the name Milan pisses me off and instantly makes my arse clench.
i know what you mean if there is one club i would never have any dealings with its them

It is thought a fee in the region of £20-25million is close to being agreed between the two clubs, with the player ready to quit Emirates for a move north.

source:skysports permit article

maybe that's what remains in the deal before it's complete

jellert said:
This deal should be announced in the next hours so they can put him on a plane to SA

There is a flight to Dubai tonight at 20.50 but the next flight to Abu Dhabi is Thursday if he is needed for the kit launch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.