Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
Our outlook is Ade-barn-door is having second thoughts about agreeing the deal that is on the table! Us Gunners want this finished as much as you we have already moved on, Just accept the £150k Ade for all of us!

The player isn't stalling, we are.

I think I understand it now - Adebayor does not have a bad attitude never has had, the Arsenal fans are all wrong and indeed Adebayor is a really nice, decent, reasonable guy with no issues and it is just media spin that makes him seem rather selfish, arrogant, bad minded, disliked and not much of a team player, ok I understand now

Pam said:
merson_the_king said:
Our outlook is Ade-barn-door is having second thoughts about agreeing the deal that is on the table! Us Gunners want this finished as much as you we have already moved on, Just accept the £150k Ade for all of us!

The player isn't stalling, we are.

link?

6ne79i1h-2.gif

i8therags said:
come on blues,we are making tits of ourselves,pull out now and f"ck him off.

Look MH said its in advanced stages, maybe we want to announce all our next signings together.

I want this lad, he is quality 46 goals in the last two seasons says he knows where the net is, and that in a team that tries to walk it in. The other year here when we lost 3-1 he was unplayable and it was a freezing cold day, with him, RSC, Tevez, Robinho and Bellamy we will have the best striking corps in europe.
Wenger will be sick at not being able to keep him happy and at the Emirates, end of.

so he's a money grabbing egoist?! hahaha wow, him and the rest of the PL. Get real merson...

smiles said:
so he's a money grabbing egoist?! hahaha wow, him and the rest of the PL. Get real merson...

ignore him mate, hes about as f*cked up as the real Merson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.