Adebayor (merged)

stevenryals said:
lc-mcfc said:
Dillon said:
tazmancblue said:
Isn't it a picture of him celebrating after scoring against us; hence the reason it is held in the OS archives???

It's under TEAM NEWS / 2009 / SIGNINGS

!!!

there's also a picture of terry filed under the same... so.... take that with a grain of shit..
a grain of shit?

stevenryals said:
lc-mcfc said:
Dillon said:
tazmancblue said:
Isn't it a picture of him celebrating after scoring against us; hence the reason it is held in the OS archives???

It's under TEAM NEWS / 2009 / SIGNINGS

!!!

there's also a picture of terry filed under the same... so.... take that with a grain of shit..

And that picture has been used on the site in the papers section. Ade has been mentioned in the papers section today and I would of thought they would of used that image there but no, its been held back.

I just came over all "disgusted from Kent" and emailed the club to ask them to scotch the shite about Adebayor stalling because people are taking the piss. All they have to say is there hasn't been any stalling by the player and there is no suspicion that he has been touting his services and other places, including The Swamp. They are all taking the piss now.

Dillon said:
stevenryals said:

No, Terry's in under "what the papers say"

then it was Eto's's that was filed under signings then.. 2 of the 3 photo's were under signings..

also.. how do you apply ownership to "Eto'o"? do you actually use 2 apostraphe's???

eto'o's ??

Didsbury Dave said:
I got all giddy then...back to earth with a bump

this window is getting too much for me, it really is...

The Adebayor pic is in the "signings" folder. It's enough to suggest it's pretty much done.

Maybe. ¬_¬

merson_the_king said:
svennis pennis said:
merson_the_king said:
There is also talk that Ade wants to meet with the squad b4 they get on the coach to Barnet, i think the deal has been signed in London not to sure

So you have a pre season game tonight then? Well if he isnt playing then thats a good sign.

No tomorrow we always leave the night before
fuck me i know the london traffics a joke but emirates to barnet the night before...
no wonder you cunts think theres nothing north of watford gap, it'd take you a week to get there! ;]

Adebayor would be utterly foolish to turn down city.It's quite clear that he has no future at arsenal.Also his "beyonce" ac milan are acting like scrooge despite earning over 80 million pounds from the sales of kaka and gourcuff.He won't get a better financial deal from milan or in fact any other club if indeed (which i highly doubt) the problem are wages.It's quite clearly a good deal for both parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.