Adebayor (merged)

Lomas has a lob on said:
sorry to be rude but can someone please tell me what the f**k is going on with this transfer? read back about 5 pages and cant make head nor tail of it!

Nothing.

Latest official news was the work permit was permitted yesterday afternoon.

Since then Hughes has said 'negotiations are ongoing and at an advanced stage'

And lots of newspapers have thrown tizzy fits.

bizzbo said:
*singingtheblues* said:
bizzbo said:
the problem i have with this 'no medical' story is that it seems one way or another that negotiations had reached a point where it was the detail of the deal that was still being discussed. why would cook and marwood waste so much time sorting out the fine print of a deal without having the all clear from the medical?

Hey you!

Oi, over here!

*shouts in impatient, aggressive tone*

Where are those flippin' speakers?!?! ;)

I'd like to answer but that would mean taking the thread off-topic ;)

[they're still here. I'll get em out tomorrow chum :) ]

Haha.

No worries mate there's no rush.

Thanks again.

IF BEYONCE IS AC MILAN THEN WHAT ARE CITY?I GUESS MY TEAM LIVERPOOL WOULD BE MICHELLE PHIFER(WORK THAT ONE OUT)I SUPPOSE CITY WOULD BE THAT UP AND COMING ACTRESS THAT WAS IN THE TRANSFORMER MOVIES.SCUMMY UNITED WOULD BE KATIE PRICE,THAT SLAG,IS THAT HER NAME?THE woman WHO WAS MARRIED BUT NOW DIVORCED TO THAT POOFTER WHO SANG OHH OHH OHH MYSTERIOUS GIRL I WANA GET CLOSE TO YOU OH OHHH

alasatra said:
IF BEYONCE IS AC MILAN THEN WHAT ARE CITY?I GUESS MY TEAM LIVERPOOL WOULD BE MICHELLE PHIFER(WORK THAT ONE OUT)I SUPPOSE CITY WOULD BE THAT UP AND COMING ACTRESS THAT WAS IN THE TRANSFORMER MOVIES.

Can you please make your writing bigger?

I can't seem to see it very well.

alasatra said:
IF BEYONCE IS AC MILAN THEN WHAT ARE CITY?I GUESS MY TEAM LIVERPOOL WOULD BE MICHELLE PHIFER(WORK THAT ONE OUT)I SUPPOSE CITY WOULD BE THAT UP AND COMING ACTRESS THAT WAS IN THE TRANSFORMER MOVIES.

Caps lock sunshine!!!!

alasatra said:
City are Paris Hilton. Ugly but very rich. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.