Adebayor (merged)

Forzacitizens said:
SSN are pretty weak to be honest, the tevez deal was a perfect example of how far they were behind

Yeah didnt that Swanson ( i think thats his name ) say the Tevez deal should be complete in around 2 days, about 2 hours later he was getting hugged by GC.

yeh basically, its the same as an media station i guess. Its only as accurate as what there being told, which they are telling us, so who knows if its the truth or not

Yes he did. Do City actually ever talk to SSN? I get the impression we might not.

Alfie Boy said:
Forzacitizens said:
SSN are pretty weak to be honest, the tevez deal was a perfect example of how far they were behind

Yeah didnt that Swanson ( i think thats his name ) say the Tevez deal should be complete in around 2 days, about 2 hours later he was getting hugged by GC.

That was so funny!

City do thinks their way these days and dont play to the press its like they are gettin their own back for all the shit press they got in the past.

Ducado said:
Right

To get a work permit he would need a sponsor etc, he has now got it

Have some of you not thought perhaps the club do not want the news to come out just yet? It would appear that they are running quite a slick media operation, the guy could be all signed up for all we know, and the club are releasing the contrary information, one thing I can tell you, off the pitch at least (and I hope next season on it) this is not typical City, just because some of us are rather impatient does not mean the club will jump to your tune

Exactly.

Since Gary Cooke has been in there, we have maximised any media exposure that we are going to get.. even to the point of calling a press conference for 2pm.. and keeping everybody waiting for 2 hours, so SSN were reporting it every 2 minutes.
Tevez deal, announced after the Ashes test match had finished, so we are the main news story for the back pages.

Now Adebayor... you don't think it'll happen??... there's a test match on again, with Flintoff all over the back pages after announcing his retirement... so I can see any announcement waiting until the Lords test match is over.

Or maybe its just me... being over cynical... LOL!

Groucho said:
Ducado said:
Right

Have some of you not thought perhaps the club do not want the news to come out just yet? It would appear that they are running quite a slick media operation, the guy could be all signed up for all we know, and the club are releasing the contrary information, one thing I can tell you, off the pitch at least (and I hope next season on it) this is not typical City, just because some of us are rather impatient does not mean the club will jump to your tune

Exactly.

Since Gary Cooke has been in there, we have maximised any media exposure that we are going to get.. even to the point of calling a press conference for 2pm.. and keeping everybody waiting for 2 hours, so SSN were reporting it every 2 minutes.
Tevez deal, announced after the Ashes test match had finished, so we are the main news story for the back pages.

Now Adebayor... you don't think it'll happen??... there's a test match on again, with Flintoff all over the back pages after announcing his retirement... so I can see any announcement waiting until the Lords test match is over.

No mate i think you have a good point here .

i have a feeling it will either be tommorow or saturday. Maybe saturday is more likely, unveiling him in SA, SSN will no doubt be outside our ground interviewing our fans, who are watching the game. Great Marketing!

Alfie Boy said:
Groucho said:
Ducado said:
Right

Exactly.

No mate i think you have a good point here .

or could the present him IN AFRICA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.