Adebayor (Merged)

depps said:
Dubai Blue said:
Yep, cos that's the exact same situation that multimillionaire Emanuel Adebayor found himself in at his mansion in Togo 4 days after the event. Just accept he fucked up big style. Is it so hard to accept that a City player can be a thick knobhead???

And no matter what the circumstances were, I'd sooner go naked before pulling that red shite on.

Yes Dubai Blue he has fucked up, but can you not understand why now isnt the time to be having a witch hunt over what at the end of the day is quite an insignificant fuck up in the bigger scheme of things?

Who is the club thats going to help him get over this and who is the club that paid their respects to them all last night. Not arsenal us.

mackenzie said:
scottyboi said:
Funny on the arsenal forums they hate him even more now. I guess he just likes to piss off every clubs he does too. The next anelka?

So you didn't like him even before this incident then?

I loved the guy.Like most of us,but how can people just shrug off something like that? After all the shit with arsenal? It is mad.

After the shooting incident I heard that former Arsenal team-mates had sent messages of sympathy to Adebayor - perhaps his wearing of an Arsenal shirt had something to do with that.

Malcontent said:
After the shooting incident I heard that former Arsenal team-mates had sent messages of sympathy to Adebayor - perhaps his wearing of an Arsenal shirt had something to do with that.

so his city mates did not bother then?

deano ou812 said:
it could be that his head is fcuked up after the attack,and he might think he still is a arsenal player...

If that can be medically proven, it will be the only way il forgive him.

"poor little jonny only robbed and murdered them people because his mummy and daddy never bought him an ice cream"

Honestly guys, some of the fucking excuses on here tonight defending the reason why he wore the colours of a rival team are just fucking ridiculous.

He has fucked up big time!

The last time he was in Togo he was an Arsenal player, presumably. So he would only have Arsenal gear back there. Plus the fact that he has only just been under fire for 20 minutes on a bus watching people die so he is not really pre occupied with his shirt.

I don't think it was premeditated lads. He isn't the sharpest tool in the box. It's forgivable and I'm not his biggest fan.

What is unforgivable is some of the stuff said on here by so called blues about a Manchester City player. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

blueinsa said:
"poor little jonny only robbed and murdered them people because his mummy and daddy never bought him an ice cream"

Honestly guys, some of the fucking excuses on here tonight defending the reason why he wore the colours of a rival team are just fucking ridiculous.

He has fucked up big time!
totally agree. IF he didnt have any clothes, why didnt he go to a shop, no money, they were shut, maybe they dont have shops in Togo, all a fucking shambles

Dubai Blue said:
mackenzie said:
DB, what does Adebayor's mansion have to do with anything?
Because the situation depps describes in no way relates to the situation Adebayor found himself in. If this had been outside the hospital after the shooting when they had absolutely no other clothes to wear it wouldn't be an issue. But I'm sure he has a few other t-shirts lying around in his rather large house.

Maybe you don't understand what a near death experience is like? It doesn't matter whether you live in a mansion or have clothes ready to choose and wear. You don't think straight, at all, for weeks and months after. Violence of that kind (sudden and unexpected, yet very personal in some way) is horrendous.

Not having a go DB, just trying to say that I think those that are denigrating him today either didn't like him anyway (and are looking for any bloody excuse to have a go) or simply do not understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.