Adebayor (Merged)

Failsworth_Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
So you're telling me the only top he could find, the ONLY top he could find, was an Arsenal one?

Did i say that? What i was getting at was he's probably not really bothered that he's wearing an Arsenal top because he won't have the same mentality as us where we will not wear another clubs top because we are supporters of Manchester City. He is not a City supporter so it probably didn't even cross his mind that it would cause such an uproar because all it is is a polo shirt, thats it. He's not come out saying 'I want to sign for Arsenal, i hate it at City etc' he's just wearing a polo shirt of a club he used to play for

Big deal.......
And he represents our club now, not Arsenal not any other club, just ours. We paid for him, we pay his wages he is our employee. He represents Manchester City all over the world from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep. So millions of people over the world tune in, see him in an Arsenal top and that's ok?

Forget what has gone on, he has a duty to represent our club and that means wearing our clothing and no-one elses. That is what it boils down to.

Am I right in thinking that that is an old shirt? I mean, I work for a company that gives you uniform, and that changes seasonally, I still keep the old stuff and use it when I'm decorating etc. Surely with the kits and sports gear these guys get given he must have loads of old clothing from every club he's been at. The other question I have is whether he is back in his home country, if this is the case then it does not surprise me that he may not have any of city's gear there, he wasn't expecting to go home, he was an Arsenal player last season and it is to be expected that he would have old training gear there, he only signed in summer, so if he is back home then I can understand that he has no man city gear there.
Yes you could say "he should have city stuff with him" but who would have expected all that has happened and why should he take his work clothes when he's expected to play for his country?

Pigeonho said:
texas pete said:
Yes but your just guessing he's fucked up in the head

I'd say that looking at the initial pics on the news, where Ade is clearly distraught, and what must be going on in his mind after wtinessing those murders, which only came about because of a GAME, i'd say my guess is pretty much spot on that his head will be fucked up.

So you are guessing !?

I am aswell admittedly.

Can you not see you have no argument whatsoever ? You are just disagreeing with everyone who doesn't agree with you.

It appears to me you are just playing devils advocate against the majortiy (but I am just guessing)

TO ALL POSTERS -

Any statement that is made please first inform pigeon whether it is a guess or fact.

Thanks.

AntonDonJuan said:
And he represents our club now, not Arsenal not any other club, just ours. We paid for him, we pay his wages he is our employee. He represents Manchester City all over the world from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep. So millions of people over the world tune in, see him in an Arsenal top and that's ok?

Forget what has gone on, he has a duty to represent our club and that means wearing our clothing and no-one elses. That is what it boils down to.

he has no duty to us

he is on compassionate leave

How do you think others would perceive this thread?

It would be an interesting headline;

" City fans disgusted with Ade "

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
If a local gave it to Ade, a local who like the rest of the nation is in mourning, is shows great compassion by one of OUR players that he is willing to foget who his 'allegiences' lie with and put a smile on the face of someone who like him

A single tear rolls down my cheek

Considering how easily hurt you are, as is suggested by your vilifying of Ade over this, i'm surprised you're not in floods of tears.

bizzbo said:
Citycitytid said:
4th place over shadowed by Adebayor wearing a Arsenal polo shirt when no one knows the real circumstances.

'typical city' begins and ends with the fans.

Blame the fans time again! It's not the player who is unprofessional it's all the fans fault!

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:

he has no duty to us

he is on compassionate leave
Well fuck me, that solves it then. We give him time off from his ordeal, and to repay us, he wears another club's top. Fucking brilliant that, i take it compassionate leave suspends all rules of his contract etc which i'm guessing has a line in it about representing the club at all times? That's a new one on me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.