Adebayor (Merged)

Would Umbro make it public that they were pissed off that he was wearing a Nike shirt? No, because it would make them look like a small minded bunch of knobs!

Neil McNab said:
Would Umbro make it public that they were pissed off that he was wearing a Nike shirt? No, because it would make them look like a small minded bunch of knobs!

And are the same company as Nike so why would they ?

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Well fuck me, that solves it then. We give him time off from his ordeal, and to repay us, he wears another club's top. Fucking brilliant that, i take it compassionate leave suspends all rules of his contract etc which i'm guessing has a line in it about representing the club at all times? That's a new one on me

yes, he's on compassionate leave. he's not expected to look after city in line with his contract, he's expected to look after himself, so he can return a fit and healthy person.

if that's a new one on you, then, so be it.
And wearing an Arsenal shirt will help him will it?

He's fucked up, and the PC brigade don't want to villify him because of what's gone on

jellert said:
I wonder how some people react here when he scores the winner against Everton on saturday....

I'd imagine that everyone here will be thrilled. I certainly will be, and I'll still think what he did was stupid.

Isn't he in Togo? Perhaps he has a limited wardrobe there.

A PR blunder under normal circumstances but these are not normal circumstances and the lad can be forgiven for not thinking straight. Lets face it he's a bit daft at the best of times!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.