Adebayor (Merged)

jellert said:
moomba said:
I'd imagine that everyone here will be thrilled. I certainly will be, and I'll still think what he did was stupid.

Everybody makes mistakes in his life. Just forget it and go on.

The guy is a good lad and loves City and Arsenal... So what..

It's a current topic of interest relating to the club, I'll stay with the discussion if you don't mind.

I'm not going to hold it against him, and when he does come back he'll still get a big cheer from me. I'd imagine it will be the same for most on this thread despite the bleeding hearts running around trying to vilify anyone who isn't jumping for joy at the sight of one of our expensively purchased players wearing a rival clubs shirt.

And personally I don't care if he has an Arsene Wenger duvet at home, he can support who he likes.

5l9fnc.jpg

Lets not forget that Ade ran to the arse fans to celebrate and got banned for 3 games..we all thought that was great...

He's a bit not there....live and let live.

All logic and compassion seems to have gone out of the window with me and I dislike myself for it but I still feel uneasy about seeing one of our players wearing another team's shirt on TV in an interview. You never see this for a good reason and it is a little bit thoughtless to the fans you play for in my opinion.

I just cant get myself worked up about this.

It really isnt a big deal in the scheme of things. I can understand why it has offended some and do think its a stupid mistake but thats more than likely all it is.

AntonDonJuan said:
bizzbo said:
it's not remotely to do with PC

it's basic grown up thinking about human beings
I think, that he should have used his head inturn to think, that he shouldn't have an arsenal top on whilst doing an interview on world wide tv. Do you not think that?

under normal circumstances, obviously.

but i don't expect any sort of joined up thinking from people who go through traumatic situations and are thrust back in the limelight without any support whatsoever.

maybe he's heard benji wants to stay for life and can't see himself getting his place back!
Wearing the shirt was a come and get me plea.
thats a guess !

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I think, that he should have used his head inturn to think, that he shouldn't have an arsenal top on whilst doing an interview on world wide tv. Do you not think that?

but i don't expect any sort of joined up thinking from people who go through traumatic situations and are thrust back in the limelight without any support whatsoever.
So your brain stops working does it?

Nope, stop making excuses for the fact he has fucked up. Don't get me wrong, i feel for the guy and what he's been through, but he knew when he picked the top up it was arsenal, he knew the interview would be on SSN, and he knew exactly that he shouldn't have it on

AntonDonJuan said:
bizzbo said:

So your brain stops working does it?

Nope, stop making excuses for the fact he has fucked up. Don't get me wrong, i feel for the guy and what he's been through, but he knew when he picked the top up it was arsenal, he knew the interview would be on SSN, and he knew exactly that he shouldn't have it on

Well maybe they had to shot Ade down then so this picture was never released..... Grow up!

You're all acting like little kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.