Adebayor (Merged)

Who gives a fuck, really? It's a bit silly of him but people have lost lives and we're worried about a badge on a shirt??

When players represent their national team, any leisure wear has to represent their sponsors AND league team. I'm 99% positive it's in the terms of contracts of professional footballers as advertising their employees.

Fuck off to whoever says 'oh, it's alright, he's not bothered'. That's still no excuse for him to be spending city fans money on arsenal shirts so blatently when he doesn't deserve the money in the fucking first place.

FUCK OFF ADE YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

crizack said:
When players represent their national team, any leisure wear has to represent their sponsors AND league team. I'm 99% positive it's in the terms of contracts of professional footballers as advertising their employees.

Fuck off to whoever says 'oh, it's alright, he's not bothered'. That's still no excuse for him to be spending city fans money on arsenal shirts so blatently when he doesn't deserve the money in the fucking first place.

How has he spent your money, my money and all the other blues' money on here, on an Arsenal shirt?

crizack said:

I'd love to be there when you say that to his face!

jay_mcfc said:
Who gives a fuck, really? It's a bit silly of him but people have lost lives and we're worried about a badge on a shirt??

It's not the matter of him 'being bothered', it's the fact he's spending his un-earnt city fans money and spending it on fucking arsenal gear in the first place. And i think he is bothered! you telling me he hasn't had his agent telling him to put an arsenal shirt on?! what better time to do it

crizack said:

Nice use of colour there.

crizack said:
jay_mcfc said:

It's not the matter of him 'being bothered', it's the fact he's spending his un-earnt city fans money and spending it on fucking arsenal gear in the first place. And i think he is bothered! you telling me he hasn't had his agent telling him to put an arsenal shirt on?! what better time to do it

Thats the second time now. What makes you think he spends his wages on Arsenal gear?

twinkletoes said:
crizack said:

Nice use of colour there.

Should have done it in red, with him loving Arsenal so much.

crizack said:

Well done Crizack a well thought out post. Just a few small points how do you know he paid for the shirt? How do you know the shirt was his? Once you pay a plumber for fixing your broken pipe what right do you have to tell him he cannot spend it on whatever he wants. For all you know money you hand out to various people could be ending up at the swamp. Do you have any right to stop that? How do you know he was lazy? Just from 4 or 5 of his last games when Hughes was using him badly? Look forward to your comments after he has played a few times for a real manager who knows how to use talented players and when he scores against the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.