Adebayor (Merged)

Pigeonho said:
crizack said:
It's not the matter of him 'being bothered', it's the fact he's spending his un-earnt city fans money and spending it on fucking arsenal gear in the first place. And i think he is bothered! you telling me he hasn't had his agent telling him to put an arsenal shirt on?! what better time to do it

Thats the second time now. What makes you think he spends his wages on Arsenal gear?

are you a total tit? has the topic of the thread lost you? who do you think pay his wages? what...you think the arabs pay him for free?

crizack said:
jay_mcfc said:
Who gives a fuck, really? It's a bit silly of him but people have lost lives and we're worried about a badge on a shirt??

It's not the matter of him 'being bothered', it's the fact he's spending his un-earnt city fans money and spending it on fucking arsenal gear in the first place. And i think he is bothered! you telling me he hasn't had his agent telling him to put an arsenal shirt on?! what better time to do it

and ladies and gentlemen, after much deliberation, I award the prize for the least rational post too.....

crizack said:
Pigeonho said:
Thats the second time now. What makes you think he spends his wages on Arsenal gear?

are you a total tit? has the topic of the thread lost you? who do you think pay his wages? what...you think the arabs pay him for free?

My apologies....................................................................................................................................Course he could have gotten his Arsenal gear when he played for them, you know, for free? Your post asked why he's using his wages off City's fans to pay for Arsenal gear, and my answer is he most likely doesn't. Saying that though, there was a tall, dreadlocked black chap in JD the other week looking at the Arsenal gear.....

Bossman Blue said:
crizack said:
When players represent their national team, any leisure wear has to represent their sponsors AND league team. I'm 99% positive it's in the terms of contracts of professional footballers as advertising their employees.

Fuck off to whoever says 'oh, it's alright, he's not bothered'. That's still no excuse for him to be spending city fans money on arsenal shirts so blatently when he doesn't deserve the money in the fucking first place.

FUCK OFF ADE YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

Well done Crizack a well thought out post. Just a few small points how do you know he paid for the shirt? How do you know the shirt was his? Once you pay a plumber for fixing your broken pipe what right do you have to tell him he cannot spend it on whatever he wants. For all you know money you hand out to various people could be ending up at the swamp. Do you have any right to stop that? How do you know he was lazy? Just from 4 or 5 of his last games when Hughes was using him badly? Look forward to your comments after he has played a few times for a real manager who knows how to use talented players and when he scores against the rags.

The award for actually giving a post credence goes to...

crizack said:
When players represent their national team, any leisure wear has to represent their sponsors AND league team. I'm 99% positive it's in the terms of contracts of professional footballers as advertising their employees.

Fuck off to whoever says 'oh, it's alright, he's not bothered'. That's still no excuse for him to be spending city fans money on arsenal shirts so blatently when he doesn't deserve the money in the fucking first place.

You make me sick. A few days ago he was nearly killed, his mates HAVE been killed. All football fans should be giving their full support, not acting like children because he is wearing a arsenal shirt. To be honest he could wear a F**k man city shirt right now and I wouldn't care. Grow up and get some perspective.

Robbo. said:
jay_mcfc said:
Who gives a fuck, really? It's a bit silly of him but people have lost lives and we're worried about a badge on a shirt??

Its a world wide story and one of the main witness is playing for our club, and hes decides to wear a Arsenal shit, its fucking disgusting. City are a brand.

Keep your knickers on, no-one else gives a shit. It'll all be forgotten about next week.

Pigeonho said:
crizack said:

My apologies....................................................................................................................................Course he could have gotten his Arsenal gear when he played for them, you know, for free? Your post asked why he's using his wages off City's fans to pay for Arsenal gear, and my answer is he most likely doesn't. Saying that though, there was a tall, dreadlocked black chap in JD the other week looking at the Arsenal gear.....

haha

mcfc391 said:
crizack said:

You make me sick. A few days ago he was nearly killed, his mates HAVE been killed. All football fans should be giving their full support, not acting like children because he is wearing a arsenal shirt. To be honest he could wear a F**k man city shirt right now and I wouldn't care. Grow up and get some perspective.

2nd prize goes to...

I'd imagine whats happened is becasue he has gone back to Togo.. he has not got any other clothing to wear.. I'd imagine he did not take any city training gear with him whilst playing for Togo.. i would also bet that he has not been back to Togo since he signed for city and would not have any city gear at his home over there.. So when he goes back unexpectedly to Togo.. guess what he has no clothing because all the togo gear he would have wore is in their kit bags and doubt he would have took much personal clothing for a football tournament when you would be made to wear the team kit all the time... so whats happened is he has gone back home.. has still got loads of old arsenal kit there and put one of the tops on... later that day someone interviews him and he doesn't realise that he had the arse shirt on !!

I can see why people are upset about this.. but come on.. is it really so much of a big deal ? May not have realised he had it on when he did the interview.. and i'd bet the sky person interviewing him would keep his mouth shut as the fact he has an arse shirt on is the reason there is so much discussion !!

Lets also not forget what he has just gone through !! just a thought !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.