Adebayor (Merged)

mcfc391 said:
crizack said:
When players represent their national team, any leisure wear has to represent their sponsors AND league team. I'm 99% positive it's in the terms of contracts of professional footballers as advertising their employees.

Fuck off to whoever says 'oh, it's alright, he's not bothered'. That's still no excuse for him to be spending city fans money on arsenal shirts so blatently when he doesn't deserve the money in the fucking first place.

FUCK OFF ADE YOU LAZY BASTARD!!

You make me sick. A few days ago he was nearly killed, his mates HAVE been killed. All football fans should be giving their full support, not acting like children because he is wearing a arsenal shirt. To be honest he could wear a F**k man city shirt right now and I wouldn't care. Grow up and get some perspective.

well then that's where people like you obviously do not understand that i wasn't saying we shouldn't be sympathetic, but as a professional footballer on £100,000, a week. he can fuck off because he has been a lazy bastard and spending his un-earnt money on arsenal gear.

Right im sorry but needed to say that i seems im not the only one that thinks hes been a complete tit in all of this. Okay i understand he must have gone through hell since friday but that still doesnt mean he can go wearing another teams gear in public.

Once i was with my mates and some pissed up so called hard nut came over to us all waving a knife about! one of us could have easily been killed but i didnt start parading around in rag shirt did i

he was out of order and probably realises hes made a mistake and if he thinks that he hasnt made a mistake then get rid of the baffoon.

I thought it wasn't a sky interview, but a local interview that was picked up by sky

he'd probably have some trouble wearing the clothes he packed as by all accounts the rebels first attacked the coach carrying the luggage by mistake, and shot the shit out of it.

but hey I've repeatedly been told that this incident is has NOTHING TO DO with the clothes he's wearing.

crizack said:
mcfc391 said:
You make me sick. A few days ago he was nearly killed, his mates HAVE been killed. All football fans should be giving their full support, not acting like children because he is wearing a arsenal shirt. To be honest he could wear a F**k man city shirt right now and I wouldn't care. Grow up and get some perspective.

well then that's where people like you obviously do not understand that i wasn't saying we shouldn't be sympathetic, but as a professional footballer on £100,000, a week. he can fuck off because he has been a lazy bastard and spending his un-earnt money on arsenal gear.

You genuinely believe it don't you, that he spends his money on Arsenal gear?! Fuck me i've heard some shit on here today, some will say i've spouted some too, perhaps I have, but this is the best of the bunch. Footballers don't go around spending their money on football gear!!!!

barcablue said:
I'd imagine whats happened is becasue he has gone back to Togo.. he has not got any other clothing to wear.. I'd imagine he did not take any city training gear with him whilst playing for Togo.. i would also bet that he has not been back to Togo since he signed for city and would not have any city gear at his home over there.. So when he goes back unexpectedly to Togo.. guess what he has no clothing because all the togo gear he would have wore is in their kit bags and doubt he would have took much personal clothing for a football tournament when you would be made to wear the team kit all the time... so whats happened is he has gone back home.. has still got loads of old arsenal kit there and put one of the tops on... later that day someone interviews him and he doesn't realise that he had the arse shirt on !!

I can see why people are upset about this.. but come on.. is it really so much of a big deal ? May not have realised he had it on when he did the interview.. and i'd bet the sky person interviewing him would keep his mouth shut as the fact he has an arse shirt on is the reason there is so much discussion !!

Lets also not forget what he has just gone through !! just a thought !!

and if that is the case, im not like others on here who'll defend my words if i know i'm wrong. I apologise adebayor

crizack said:
mcfc391 said:

Have you forgot how to change your text colour and size eh? I think if you go downstairs to technical issues they may be able to sort you out! LOSER - See that's where I went.....

I can't believe there is even a debate about this. Some of you need to sort your priorties out. It's a football shirt FFS.

Some people on here really need to get a life.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bizzbo said:
can't believe this. if nothing else, why upset so many fellow fans for the sake of running your mouth off?

Tell him that he's sick

nah I was wrong there.

thinking this is a big issue is a symptom of a sickness we all have, our obsession with City.

what's really sick is that people are jumping on this as an excuse to abuse someone who needs every ounce of support, who has seen people die and thought he was going to die, through no fault of his own.

that's SICK.

crizack said:
mcfc391 said:

I haven't got it wrong. It shouldn't matter what he earnt. You agree we should be sypathetic yet bring up his wages as if that would vary the degree of sympathy he should get???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.