Adebayor (Merged)

I'm not going to look through the entire thread, but who cares if he was wearing an Arse shirt? Are we supposed to believe that means he still wishes he played for them? Because I'd have thought the whole celebrating in front of their fans and kicking Van Persie in the face would have put that to rest a while ago.

Pigeonho said:
Its all sorted now, and good to see one or two agreeing they were wrong. What would be best now is for the thread to be locked IMO. Ade has said why he wore it, so nothing more to debate, and the late comers putting their views on could just stir it all up again. The main thing is Ade getting the support he needs and looking at that interview I don't expect to see him playing again till March at the earliest, perhaps not even at all this season.

you really are full of yourself and the importance of your own opinions above all others aren't you?

aah hes traumatised,some of you talk utterr bollocks.we pay his wages,hes a proffesional.hes not at the arse anymore hes a city player,let the prick wear an arse shirt when he retires,by the way,do ya think city had a quiet word on the pa side,seeing as he was wearing a city kit 2nd time round?

metalblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Its all sorted now, and good to see one or two agreeing they were wrong. What would be best now is for the thread to be locked IMO. Ade has said why he wore it, so nothing more to debate, and the late comers putting their views on could just stir it all up again. The main thing is Ade getting the support he needs and looking at that interview I don't expect to see him playing again till March at the earliest, perhaps not even at all this season.

you really are full of yourself and the importance of your own opinions above all others aren't you?

Pardon? How do you come to that conclusion?

This is a thread that disgusted me in parts. The majority of fans were supporting Ade after what he'd gone through - and there could have been a number of reasons why he wore the Arsenal shirt, which obviously now we've found out why.
I'm appalled at some of my "fellow" blues - he plays for your club and you should support him come what may. This thread became ludicrous when fellow blues were fighting against each other - FFS he plays for your club and we're all blues (supposedly). But after this I'm unsure if some of you can really call yourself a Blue.
Do you realise what he went through? His mate dying in his arms. Does it really matter what shirt he wears? Words can't explain what some of you have been like.
For those of you who have been man enough to come on here and apologise, fair play to you.
For the rest who came out with your vile shit, who haven't got the balls to apologise then you're not a Blue to me and to many others on here no doubt. Hang your heads in shame.

Rant over...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.