Adebayor (Merged)

scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:
just fun and games isn't it scotty. not like anyone died or anything

I think your more vulnerable than ade. And I was taking the piss out of this thread.

I really don't care what you think about me.

Just cool it with the glib comments, there is a time and place, and this is neither. just makes it look like you still have no respect for anything or anyone.

bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:
Lets make this 100 pages people nearly there.

If anyone on here knows bizzbo or has his number or knows were he lives, please keep an eye on him will you, i for one am very worried that this episode and this thread has been too much for him.

Bizzbo fella, chill out, relax, we all love you blue!

blueinsa said:
bizzbo said:

If anyone on here knows bizzbo or has his number or knows were he lives, please keep an eye on him will you, i for one am very worried that this episode and this thread has been too much for him.

Bizzbo fella, chill out, relax, we all love you blue!

Save your sympathy. I'm just fine. Don't you see?

It's a fact of life that you don't respect everyone. It's surprising that I came to that conclusion about so many people in one day, but that's how it goes. All that bothers me is that Adebayor's recovery was interrupted for the benefit of people who weren't worth it, and the damage this has done to the image of city fans in the eyes of any onlookers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6XNW4b1gig[/youtube]

Posted the same in the other Thread on Ade.This should bring closure IMO.

Lol at everyone on their high horse demanding apologies. He's explained the situation, it's done with. Sorry to Ade for ever questioning the reason he had a rival team's shirt on, but there you go, it's happened, he's explained why it happened, we move on

91 pages about what f**king shirt he was wearing ..... Some of you should really think about not posting so much on here.
The insults thrown the poor lads way have been disgusting, equally so have the squabbling amongst yourselves, repeatedly quoting each other, picking posts apart.

Absolutely mental and quite saddening TBH

I hope this thread slides down the pages now

I hope that the only message from this whole debacle on here is that life and death is much more important than a frickin football logo on a polo shirt.

How people even thought that important after what happened is a sign of complete unreality, and detachment, to the bigger picture.

I blame Facebook (JOKE!!)

But I'm still amazed.

Thank F**k I haven't been a part of this disgusting thread until now. Just goes to show every club has a small amount of skum following them. Would like to apologise to the club and Ade himself if anyone has read this thread, as i say it is a minority that came out with the filthy insults at such a difficult time. Hope Ade and his team mates can recover ASAP.

Ive been pretty much bedbound with glandualr fever for the last few days, so ive onlt just heard about this. What was the explantion he gave? And is it true he gave another interview in a city shirt?

Thank F**k I haven't been a part of this disgusting thread until now. Just goes to show every club has a small amount of skum following them. Would like to apologise to the club and Ade himself if anyone has read this thread, as i say it is a minority that came out with the filthy insults at such a difficult time. Hope Ade and his team mates can recover ASAP.
let's not forget he is currently representing his country not City.
Id say after the shooting I wouldnt be suprised if he didn't care
I hope that the only message from this whole debacle on here is that life and death is much more important than a frickin football logo on a polo shirt.
How people even thought that important after what happened is a sign of complete unreality, and detachment, to the bigger picture.
91 pages about what f**king shirt he was wearing ..... Some of you should really think about not posting so much on here.
The insults thrown the poor lads way have been disgusting, equally so have the squabbling amongst yourselves, repeatedly quoting each other, picking posts apart.
This is a thread that disgusted me in parts.....
....Do you realise what he went through? His mate dying in his arms. Does it really matter what shirt he wears? Words can't explain what some of you have been like.
For those of you who have been man enough to come on here and apologise, fair play to you.
For the rest who came out with your vile shit, who haven't got the balls to apologise then you're not a Blue to me and to many others on here no doubt. Hang your heads in shame.
I'm not going to look through the entire thread, but who cares if he was wearing an Arse shirt?
41 pages on the original shooting topic and 89 pages on the fact he was wearing an Arsenal T-shirt. Nothing like a sense of proportion.
you just don't viciously slate people who are in a vulnerable state. certainly not over a football shirt. to do it to one of our own? yes, it made me genuinely angry.
This thread sickens me, and embaresses city fans, do you think he gives a shit what he is wearing?
Allegiance should not matter whatsoever when an event like this occurs. This is beyond rivalry, it's beyond football. This is not a football player, this is a human being revealing his emotions and the fact he's dying inside because of it.
Some truly horrible "human beings"infest this site these days they really do.
Don't feel like he has to explain anything, the guys been to hell and back, i for one don't give a fuck what shirt he's got on in Togo.
So what is the message that the wider world will get from this. We back our player and will give him all the support we can? Or that we are more upset that Ade wore the wrong team shirt than we are concerned that he was shot at by terrorists for 30 minutes and watched 3 of his colleagues die?
Ignore the the t-shirt, and give him a break!
I think a lot of the reactionary bleaters on here and beyond should be ashamed of themselves today...
.....Take your time to mourn Manu, compared to what happened to you and your compatriots, the game of football pales into insignificance
He's on SSN now wearing the City away shirt. Moving account of how the Togo press officer died in his arms. Lay off him now please.
so the fact that 3 people have been murdered is less important than a shirt colour. surely a new low for BM.Callous doesnt come close.
Don't be stupid and crucify him for a small mistake.
What does it matter what clothers he wears. Hes captain of his country thats just had 4 people murdered
How can we accuse Ade of anything before we know his side of the story? Talk about Kangaroo courts some people would cut off your balls for just looking at their sister.
Who gives a shit what he wears its irrelavant to what type of player he is.
give him a break. that is all.
A few days ago he was nearly killed, his mates HAVE been killed. All football fans should be giving their full support, not acting like children because he is wearing a arsenal shirt.
I can't believe there is even a debate about this. Some of you need to sort your priorties out. It's a football shirt FFS.
Who gives a fuck, really? It's a bit silly of him but people have lost lives and we're worried about a badge on a shirt??
Lets also not forget what he has just gone through !! just a thought !!
we need to be aware that this sort of thing affects people badly .....unfortunately patience with players is nto something that a certain section of fans at our club are blessed with!!!!

sorry to bump this, but it's food for thought for some who insist that they were justified in their anger at adebayor. this is from the last 14 pages. tried to keep it to one quote per customer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.