Adebayor (Merged)

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I think you'll find i did that quite a few pages ago, i'm currently waiting for the ground to open up revealing a steaming pool of liquid magma and the devil himself to prod me in

the one thing you patently haven't done is move on
irony?

coleridge said:
blueinsa said:
Good old Billy, in at the death to stir up the pot again.

You really are a sancitmonious piece of work Billy who really believes he is better than anyone else.

As for your last comment......cya!

You are talking about yourself. Why don't you get back downstairs to play with the conspiracy children. You never have any views of any merit or substance, but just like to find ways to poke fun at other people's beliefs and opinions. The self-righteous are the most tedious of all. Why not re-phrase that in one of your 'honest and open questions' because you are 'genuinely interested in the views of others'. It must be very disappointing that no-one falls for your very clever party trick. LOL

Yay! Billy has got a mate!

Has anyone contacted the scousers to find out how we're going to conduct this month long grief fest that Mother Theresa and the rest of the bleeding hearts want us to go on.

blueinsa said:
argyle said:
Cant believe some of the posts that I have read in this forum, and from City fans aswell:

Lordeffingham wrote:

"Traumatised my arse, he may well be upset, even a bit shaken, but don't give me shit about trauma, he is milking it for all he can get what a hypocondriac, just another symptom of his bone idle streak IMO.
Though I fully sypathise with the situation of the driver and other bloke, and the need for some time to be afforded Ade, out of respect for the dead, his wearing an Arsenal shirt is taking the piss!"

Blueinsa wrote:

"Sorry guys but what has happened is no excuse for doing a tv interview in the colours of a rival team.
Ade, you are a fucking dick!
Seriously, what the fuck, some of these footballers have between their ears i dont know."

Ozzy2920 wrote:

"Oh FFS people stop sticking up for the bloke , he's obviously a tool.
If his luggage had been blown to Timbucktoo , if he had been shot himself, there is still no reason for wearing another teams shirt unless he had lost the use of his limbs and couldn't dress himself .
He's not so distraught he can't sit doing interviews all day is he .
Ade's actions are completely indefensible once again , he is bad news and we should get shut just as soon as we can"

Alot of crap has been posted on this forum over the years, these posts are some of the worst.

Fuck me, i called him a dick! Stay around for a while pal, you will hear lots worse than that said about other players and fellow fans.

Tell me, what time will the police be round to take me to the european courts of justice?

Do i have time for my dinner and a shower?

Yes but make sure your mum does not heat either too much as you will have to rush.

Bossman Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck me, i called him a dick! Stay around for a while pal, you will hear lots worse than that said about other players and fellow fans.

Tell me, what time will the police be round to take me to the european courts of justice?

Do i have time for my dinner and a shower?

Yes but make sure your mum does not heat either too much as you will have to rush.

No worries, i have told her.

moomba said:
Has anyone contacted the scousers to find out how we're going to conduct this month long grief fest that Mother Theresa and the rest of the bleeding hearts want us to go on.

Does it really bother you that much that some people are capable of seeing footballers as something other than two dimensional tabloid inventions without a soul, are any emotion?

I wouldn't wish what happened to Ade upon anyone, not even you...

Just spoke to a long term poster on the phone.

I said "haven't seen you on Bluemoon for a while"

He said "I'm leaving it a few weeks. I can't stand it any more. That Adebayor thread is the last straw for me."

and then he said

"That Blueinusa is a fucking dick of the first order"

Just passing that info on. I haven't read the thread myself beyond a page or two.

Didsbury Dave said:
Just spoke to a long term poster on the phone.

I said "haven't seen you on Bluemoon for a while"

He said "I'm leaving it a few weeks. I can't stand it any more. That Adebayor thread is the last straw for me."

and then he said

"That Blueinusa is a fucking dick of the first order"

Just passing that info on. I haven't read the thread myself beyond a page or two.

Tell him i will take his view on board and try to be a better human being from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.