Adebayor (Merged)

AntonDonJuan said:
He won't get booed though, no-one is saying that, people questioned why a city player was wearing an arsenal top, which is perfectly understandable, but some people like bizzbo think we've broken the humanitarian law and deserve to rot in hell

Context mate. It's the context. He wasn't lounging by the pool on holiday in an Arsenal shirt. Far from it. So yes, by all means "question" why he was wearing it, but when he answers the "question", make your apologies for the knee jerk reaction and move on...well, that would be the logical thing to do...

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Get to fuck, you are really pissing me off with your moral bullshit

what on earth? put your toys back in your pram and show some grit.
My toys have never come out of the pram, yours did as soon as any dared question why he was in an arsenal top. You then told everyone who questioned it that they would receive shit from you for a while to come. How has this affected you so much? Jesus Christ you're the most narrow minded poster i've ever come across

AntonDonJuan said:
kippax_blueboy said:
I don't really care if people spout nonsense on here, it is a forum but if Ade gets booed then I will be livid.
Free speech is one thing, disrespecting him for wearing an item of clothing would be unforgivable.
He won't get booed though, no-one is saying that, people questioned why a city player was wearing an arsenal top, which is perfectly understandable, but some people like bizzbo think we've broken the humanitarian law and deserve to rot in hell

I've never said anything like that. I've said that this is upsetting a lot of people, it looks bad on us, and it's unhelpful. personally I find it incredibly selfish.

put your own feelings to one side and let it go.

Cant believe some of the posts that I have read in this forum, and from City fans aswell:

Lordeffingham wrote:

"Traumatised my arse, he may well be upset, even a bit shaken, but don't give me shit about trauma, he is milking it for all he can get what a hypocondriac, just another symptom of his bone idle streak IMO.
Though I fully sypathise with the situation of the driver and other bloke, and the need for some time to be afforded Ade, out of respect for the dead, his wearing an Arsenal shirt is taking the piss!"

Blueinsa wrote:

"Sorry guys but what has happened is no excuse for doing a tv interview in the colours of a rival team.
Ade, you are a fucking dick!
Seriously, what the fuck, some of these footballers have between their ears i dont know."

Ozzy2920 wrote:

"Oh FFS people stop sticking up for the bloke , he's obviously a tool.
If his luggage had been blown to Timbucktoo , if he had been shot himself, there is still no reason for wearing another teams shirt unless he had lost the use of his limbs and couldn't dress himself .
He's not so distraught he can't sit doing interviews all day is he .
Ade's actions are completely indefensible once again , he is bad news and we should get shut just as soon as we can"

Alot of crap has been posted on this forum over the years, these posts are some of the worst.

AntonDonJuan said:
bizzbo said:
what on earth? put your toys back in your pram and show some grit.
My toys have never come out of the pram, yours did as soon as any dared question why he was in an arsenal top. You then told everyone who questioned it that they would receive shit from you for a while to come. How has this affected you so much? Jesus Christ you're the most narrow minded poster i've ever come across
stop arguing with me, let it go

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
You should have a little more perspective about the whole thing. He'd spent 30 minutes being shot at, and had had to endure having a friend of his die in his hands. In that situation what normal people in the real world do, is cut the other person some slack and say "oh well...no big deal. lets just hope he's okay".

As Bizzbo and quite a few others have said, the negative comments about Ade and the shirt just showed how detached people are from reality. Not a single human being on this forum, would EVER have the temerity to criticize Adebayor to his face. Not one. It's such an easy cop out for those people to say things like "well, it's just my opinion. that's what messageboards are for". Maybe it is. It does make me wonder though whether I want to be part of an online community which is populated by such ignorance...

Good old Billy, in at the death to stir up the pot again.

You really are a sancitmonious piece of work Billy who really believes he is better than anyone else.

As for your last comment......cya!

You are talking about yourself. Why don't you get back downstairs to play with the conspiracy children. You never have any views of any merit or substance, but just like to find ways to poke fun at other people's beliefs and opinions. The self-righteous are the most tedious of all. Why not re-phrase that in one of your 'honest and open questions' because you are 'genuinely interested in the views of others'. It must be very disappointing that no-one falls for your very clever party trick. LOL

BillyShears said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Context mate. It's the context. He wasn't lounging by the pool on holiday in an Arsenal shirt. Far from it. So yes, by all means "question" why he was wearing it, but when he answers the "question", make your apologies for the knee jerk reaction and move on...well, that would be the logical thing to do...
I think you'll find i did that quite a few pages ago, i'm currently waiting for the ground to open up revealing a steaming pool of liquid magma and the devil himself to prod me in

AntonDonJuan said:
BillyShears said:
I think you'll find i did that quite a few pages ago, i'm currently waiting for the ground to open up revealing a steaming pool of liquid magma and the devil himself to prod me in

the one thing you patently haven't done is move on

argyle said:
Cant believe some of the posts that I have read in this forum, and from City fans aswell:

Lordeffingham wrote:

"Traumatised my arse, he may well be upset, even a bit shaken, but don't give me shit about trauma, he is milking it for all he can get what a hypocondriac, just another symptom of his bone idle streak IMO.
Though I fully sypathise with the situation of the driver and other bloke, and the need for some time to be afforded Ade, out of respect for the dead, his wearing an Arsenal shirt is taking the piss!"

Blueinsa wrote:

"Sorry guys but what has happened is no excuse for doing a tv interview in the colours of a rival team.
Ade, you are a fucking dick!
Seriously, what the fuck, some of these footballers have between their ears i dont know."

Ozzy2920 wrote:

"Oh FFS people stop sticking up for the bloke , he's obviously a tool.
If his luggage had been blown to Timbucktoo , if he had been shot himself, there is still no reason for wearing another teams shirt unless he had lost the use of his limbs and couldn't dress himself .
He's not so distraught he can't sit doing interviews all day is he .
Ade's actions are completely indefensible once again , he is bad news and we should get shut just as soon as we can"

Alot of crap has been posted on this forum over the years, these posts are some of the worst.

Fuck me, i called him a dick! Stay around for a while pal, you will hear lots worse than that said about other players and fellow fans.

Tell me, what time will the police be round to take me to the european courts of justice?

Do i have time for my dinner and a shower?

bizzbo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
stop arguing with me, let it go
Fair enough i'll drop it, i take it you will aswell then? Which means we won't see any more of your posts in this thread about how deeply affected you are by some comments of a few posters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.