Adebayor (Merged)

nimrod said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Internet hardmen who know fuck all mate. Let ir ride, learn to smirk at the morons and use it as affirmation that you are indeed a real human being.

The piss ants on here who piss and moan 24/7 just want to slag City players. If Ade hadn't worn the shirt he'd be slagged for something else so I wouldn't worry.

Our current winning streak means the moaners really have to pick at the little things as on the pitch it's all going quite well. Sad really but there you go.

I think your being a bit over the top there, and a bit harsh on a lot of genuine City fans, theres nothing wrong with having differing opinions about these things, were all different ans see things differently. It doesnt mean your a moron if a City player wearing another clubs shirt upsets you.

In context though it does seem trivial.

Context is everything. First thing I learned.

It's not like he nipped down the Arndale in an Arsenal shirt is it?

Context.

Pigeonho said:
wrongun73 said:
i presume you mean me in your little snidey, back handed comment there you little fucking prick, read my posts you toss pot and you'll find that although i think he was wrong for doing it that is the end of the matter for me.
what im more bothered about is knob heads like you trying to take the piss, yes i would ask him to his face. the only person that knows me on here is hgblue, if you want any one to back me up in that ask him, and for the record although i think youre a cock for writing that a player would kick 10 tons of shit out of me or any other 'fan', i dont think, in fact i know he wouldnt kick any type of shit out of me.........'prick'

Couldn't remember who it was, that is how insignificant you are. Do it, yeah? Next home game Ade is present, go to the players entrance and as he walks in just say, 'Oi, Ade. Can you just let me know why you wore that Arsenal shirt on tele the other week'. Just put it to him like that and see what happens. I am sure no shit will be kicked out of you, but I would imagine that your gormless looking face will be plastered on SSN and other media outlets, and you will be known from there on in as 'that prick who was insensitive to Ade'. If you have said you WOULD ask him, fucking well do it, 'prick'

what a fucking dick

nimrod said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Not at all.

I love proper City fans.

Bluemoon does not equal CITY FANS.

Never has.

Never will.

No matter how much you want to believe you and your posts are.

I love City fans but despair of the majority of this board.

why mate, why cant you accept that people have differing opinions without slagging them off ?

Opinions are cool with me.

I love debate.

I have a bad habit of defending City players on here and that seems to have garnered me a reputation for being against other fans. That isn't the case. I'm just not as reactionary as some posters and can see the bigger picture.

wrongun73 said:
Pigeonho said:
Couldn't remember who it was, that is how insignificant you are. Do it, yeah? Next home game Ade is present, go to the players entrance and as he walks in just say, 'Oi, Ade. Can you just let me know why you wore that Arsenal shirt on tele the other week'. Just put it to him like that and see what happens. I am sure no shit will be kicked out of you, but I would imagine that your gormless looking face will be plastered on SSN and other media outlets, and you will be known from there on in as 'that prick who was insensitive to Ade'. If you have said you WOULD ask him, fucking well do it, 'prick'

what a fucking dick

Perhaps, but are you going to go and ask Ade, like you said you would?

Aussie! said:
Blue Hefner said:
Really? I don't think anyone really cares. I've got plenty of friends who are fans of other clubs who aren't backward in coming forward when it comes to piss-taking yet NOT 1 has txt/rang me etc over this.
The only people who are making a big deal out of it are people who either dramatic my nature or don't have alot of other things to worry about

theres big threads on redcafe - arsenal mania - etc etc on this topic lol.

am not really....two pages on red cafe where a third of the brainless morons are just like the morons on here, another third are laughing at the ridiculous reaction on here and the other third are decent human beings who don't see this as a laughing matter considering what he has been through

Pigeonho said:
wrongun73 said:
what a fucking dick

Perhaps, but are you going to go and ask Ade, like you said you would?

you're like a fucking bad smell mate, do you just love arguing or are you retarded? yes i would ask him, i'm not going to go out of my way to find him like some stalker but if i ever bumped into him, unlikely i know but yes i probably would, if i could even remember this petty argument by then.

"Adebayor , Adebayor
Still wears an Arsenal Shirt
Let`s show him the door "

:-) sorry coats on

No-one ever thought about it in this way. When he was at Arsenal, we all know that Arsenal is one of the most well supported clubs on the african continent particularly in west africa. Nike probably gave him a load of kit to take for the locals and he probably kept a bit back for his family and friends too.

Why a big fuss being made about a man who has a lot more to think about than his wardrobe and general attire at the minute is totally beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.