Adebayor {merged}

Re: Adebayor

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
jay_mcfc said:
Adebayor would not be sitting happily on the bench for the rest of the season.

So what? Who's fault was it that he wasn't getting games and Jo was? He'd do more on the pitch than fecking Jo!

There is no doubt that the squad is a bit depleted and in an ideal world Adebayor would still be here but he's not.

LOL! You make it sound that Adebayor leaving was beyond our control. Mancini f*cked him off to Real! And in his place we have a lanky, useless waste of a shirt.

Brilliant management!

Jim tell me your not meaning Dzeko when you say this.

Re: Ade, Ade, Adeee

I knew this would happen. I still cant see what the problem was between bobby and Ade. Its a real shame whatever it was about couldnt be resolved. But I think the real question is who would you prefer ade vs dzeko or ade vs balotelli. I think it is too soon to say but the indications for me are that both are better options. We just dont have room for him

Re: Ade, Ade, Adeee

Wouldn't call that a screamer by any stretch of the imagination! Poetic licence to serve your agenda?

Good control but he was only a few yards out from the goal.

Good luck to him though and I wish him all the best.

the simple question is in this arguement is that like last night when we cleearly needed to sub Dzeko who is still off the pace....or in the future if dzeko gets injured, who would any city fan rather see on the bench...ade or Jo?????

i dont care if ade doesnt want to be on the bench...its up to the manager to man manage this situation, give a player enough time on the pitch s he is happy to occasionally sit on the bench....ade's issue no doubt was that he wasnt even making the bench..and it turns out it has nothing to do with fitness in the final wks as some of s thought...it has to do with RM's personnel preferences...Now there is no way if RM is as good a manager as we all think he is that he thinks that Jo is a better option than ade.....if he does then im afrain in my opinion we have the wrong manager! therefore t must be personnel and to choose a team based on that is again wrong...RM is putting his personnel feelings before the needs of the team..same as whe he got rid of bellamy....and why isnt swp even making the bench????

our bench had tw attacking options on it last night....JO and guidetti...one has shown to be completely out of his depth and is of absolutel no use whatsoever...and guidetti no one knows and is still very young

ade gave us an option to change things around....now we have lost that option.....this was simply bad management

RM has systematically got rid of most of our attacking options (while one of his options - balo - has been long term injured.....this again makes no sense)

Mancini has alot to answer for. If Adebayor continues scoring for Real Madrid then I genuinely fear for RM's job security. Why was he unable to man-manage him, Robinho and Bellamy better? There seems to be a problem somewhere.

lionheart said:
Mancini has alot to answer for. If Adebayor continues scoring for Real Madrid then I genuinely fear for RM's job security. Why was he unable to man-manage him, Robinho and Bellamy better? There seems to be a problem somewhere.

Have I stumbled into a wankers get together...QUICK where’s the door...

Phew what a stink in there !

Longsight-memories said:
lionheart said:
Have I stumbled into a wankers get together...QUICK where’s the door...
Phew what a stink in there !
Why do these newbies have to write so disrespectfully? A genuine grievance has been expressed.

lionheart said:
Good point. If it happened with 1 player then thats understandable. The fact that its happened with a few really makes you wonder.

Re: Adebayor

citymad said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
So what? Who's fault was it that he wasn't getting games and Jo was? He'd do more on the pitch than fecking Jo!

LOL! You make it sound that Adebayor leaving was beyond our control. Mancini f*cked him off to Real! And in his place we have a lanky, useless waste of a shirt.

Brilliant management!

Jim tell me your not meaning Dzeko when you say this.

WTF? I'm talking about Jo. You know, the alleged footballer our genius of a manager thinks will do a better job for us than Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.